New Character

Best answers
Ok here is my views on a new character. That character is... Gotenks!

His starting PL would be around vegeta or goku. Say like 725,000.
His transform would be 2,000,000

His attacks:
Angelic Halo- An attack that he uses on Buu. I would make it sothat you charge it and fire it like a ki ball and when it hits the target it stops them for however long say like 3-4 seconds while damaging them over time.

Final Flash- Speaks for itself. I think someone else needs this attack besides vegeta.

OR

I think i remember Gotenks shooting a beam out of his mouth like buu only it was yellow but dont trust. ( I dont have cable:cry: )

Super Ghoast Kamakzie Attack!- This would make me estatic to have this. Anyway, primary fire would make you charge up for some time and relase a ghoast that would follow its target untill it blows up or a set time (like 10-15 seconds) and it will atoumaticly blow up. Secondary fire could release much smaller ghosts with a cooldown of the ki blasts, I dont know about secondary fire scince that could cause lag on the servers.

Overall, I think Gotenks would be a solid character, reasons why i didnt choose just goten or kid trunks was that alone they take up like thier fathers (Goten uses the KHH while Kid trunks uses something like final flash.)

Thanks and please give me feedback on what you think.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been suggested before.

Although fusion has been ruled out as never happening in ESF. That doesnt leave out fusion characters. And Gotenks certainly has enough moves and transformations.

But more characters and such will be added on in later releases. We will see who the team decideds to add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom