New character: Master Roshi?

Best answers
I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see master roshi fighting lol :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what would he do? show his dirty magazines to his opponent??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He has been suggested as a new character before, but he should probably be nothing more than a custom model.
The only energy attack he has ever really used is the Kamehameha.
He can't fly, and how would he ascend?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
He has been suggested as a new character before, but he should probably be nothing more than a custom model.
The only energy attack he has ever really used is the Kamehameha.
He can't fly, and how would he ascend?
actually he knows a lot, also if he ascends, it would be when his muscles increase and he gets all bulky like in the series

=/\/\C

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, I forgot about his super form.
But still, the only attacks he knows is Kamehameha and some melee martial arts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he will nose bleed on u, and vegeta will beat him sencless after bulma flashes him :]

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he cant fly and he dosent have enough attacks to balance him out with the other characters. besides, hes not much of a help when it comes to fighting.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually he did help a few times but i think that was near the end in dragon ball, also i think roshi knows more moves.

=/\/\C

Best answers
he can accend by TAKING OFF HIS SHIRT!!!Revealing his dirty man tities....

Best answers
Roshi did help at the end of DB.
He fought and beat an oozaru, and the group of Red Ribbon soldiers that attacked Kame island.

King ki taught goku the renzoku and the Spirit Bomb, Every other attack that goku has Roshi knows, becuse he taught them to Goku, Remember?

Orz

Best answers
Except for Solar Flare, that one is Tien's...

Best answers
If he apears in ESF,he could only know all melee things,and Kamehame,and his kind-of hipnotic-his enemies go sleep(on ESF that will be paralyz).

The ruler of planet...hmm,don't know...

Best answers
Hah Master Roshi had more moves in Dragonball than all of the characters in DBZ combined... lmao! -mostly melee attacks yes.. but he had plenty of ki attacks.

He can also ascend using his "Super Human" form when ge gets all buffed.

I dont think he should be added as a char but maybe a custom char with custom sprites to replace certain moves. Example, Master Roshi custom skin n spirtes will replace Krillin skin + moves.

Best answers
Hehehe... give him a jetpack like Mr. Satan in DBZ Budokai...

The ultimate diss, being owned by a crappy old senior citizen when you are SSJ... :laff:

Best answers
I remember watching an episode of DB where roshi gets on a rock and starts spinning around, and the rock flies him somewhere.. but I think he'd be cool to have in game.

Best answers
In one of the DBZ movies(maybe 1 i dont no) this robot thingy captures bulma(i think) and htne goku , krillen and master roshi come to save her and master roshi was stronge. I think he should be in ESF. It would be cool being a old man killing ppl^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think that krillin is already enough for the humans. Master Roshi would have to be beefed up alot, and that would make it alot more unrealistic, in dbz standards.

He might have 1 transformation at most, but then he'd be left in the dust when more transformations are added to esf. I think he'd be a bad addition to ESF. Maybe someone can make a mod with all the characters in DBZ. But untill then, play as Krillin :).

Perhaps, someone could make a Master Roshi skin for Krillin *wink*, but unless someone does that, dont get your hopes up.

Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
Perhaps, someone could make a Master Roshi skin for Krillin *wink*, but unless someone does that, dont get your hopes up.
Someone already has made a roshi model for krillin, I actually know of 2 that have been made. Neither were released. If you go look deep into the bowels of the modeling forums, you might be able to uncover one.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
theres another attack he used as jacky choun in the world martial art tournament goku was about to lose untill he turned in to oozura

Best answers
As a second transformation you could give him kaoken, just say he learned it or whatever lol.
Master Roshi would rule as a character, just give him kamehameha and make him good at melee and I would be satisfied. Master Roshi was always my favorite character, I would play krillin but the destructo disks apparently crash servers o_O so I would prefer Roshi to be Goku or someone else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom