New character and transformation sugestions in 1.3

Best answers
ESF 1.3 should have new characters like Tien,Yamcha(and the others that haven't been added).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before you post...
harSens said:
New Characters
There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. So your 'add this guy/gal/thing because he/she/it is so cool!!!' thread will probably be ignored by us. If you have to suggest an actualy new character idea, then at least give us original (non-projectile/controlled beam) attacks, and one transformation/transformation alternative (powering up is not an option) for him/her/it/pie...

Best answers
Well i dont know if you know but operation tien is in the works now. They are finishing up his animations and if they do he will be added to 1.3. Also its been said that if they can finish him they might also do a operation Gotenks as well ^^. Its in the modeling forum if youd like to take a look at it

Force Pit Member
Best answers
maybe this whole 1.3 taking a while to finish is a good thing in disguise, allowing the community to finish up tien and maybe gotenks ;p

Best answers
Yeah Tien and gotenks will be good.What about another transformation to Frieza.The cybernetic frieza will look cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would you explain Frieza suddenly popping out metally bits from his flesh though? >_>

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they suld add A19 and A20 they will be cool Dr.Gero Ki drain only from beams ,attacks:
They dose not need many attacks but here r some
-Melee
-Ki blast's
-Generic beam (Red or purpul attack)
-Dr.Gero hase someting like a beam(someting like a kameha) or Ki drain use to drain Ki from beams
-Eyse laser verry powerfull
and the don't need any more attacks o and a biger speed like
A19 to have 220 and A20 to have 300
------------------------------------------------
I think more caracter suld be add it

Best answers
john_volkov said:
I think they suld add A19 and A20 they will be cool Dr.Gero Ki drain only from beams ,attacks:
They dose not need many attacks but here r some
-Melee
-Ki blast's
-Generic beam (Red or purpul attack)
-Dr.Gero hase someting like a beam(someting like a kameha) or Ki drain use to drain Ki from beams
-Eyse laser verry powerfull
and the don't need any more attacks o and a biger speed like
A19 to have 220 and A20 to have 300
------------------------------------------------
I think more caracter suld be add it

Yeah!it is a good ideea.What do you think of transformation of gohan kid to super saiyan 2?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neah Gohan kid did not have a transformation
Teen Gohan had SSJ and SSJ 2
And maybe add Zarbon buddy the purpule fat guy and MAY

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Not entirely sure but I *think* extra transformation is already being added. Correct me if I'm mistaken. As for the characters.. I think a few are being added (like Captain Ginyu and Android 18) as well. Once again, I am unsure. Feel free to correct me however you wish. :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes Zerbon and dodorian to be like budys (they killd the father of Goku and they r strong have many attacks) they r Frieza right hand (Zarbon has 2 trans)

Best answers
Yeah but dodoria has no transformation.And they weren't frieza's right hand.The ginyu force was fieza's elite team of fighters.and i think they were his right hand.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes Just a Body whit no TRANS and Zarbon will be the original ,and Zarbon and dodoria has Frieza right hand ,the Gynu force was just a elit of fighters,Frieza send them evry were he deezire

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you asking him that? anyways, Dodoria and Zarbon could actually be great in adding, them being buddies, Zarbon having that ability to get bigger, dunno how on HL engine though, but then again, In dobt there will be people who are willing to model them and give them animations or sounds.

Best answers
I asked him cause i entered his esf help website and i saw that there is romanian language too and i was just curios.Is that Bad?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The thing is, there is already plans for extra transformations for ESF 1.3. This has been brought up numerous times in the past, and is one of the reasons I stopped posting here, mainly for the repeated posts about extra transformations, and character additions.

Here's the deal. Extra transformations are already planned, and are probably already implemented by now (just needing models), and every character will have all his/her transformations (Goku's SSJ-SSJ3 [Not SSJ4 as that's GT], Piccolo's transformations after fusing with Nail, and Kami, and all of Cell's forms.)

Best answers
Is it true esf 1.3 won't come out ? Or it is just an 1 april joke?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come one it will come out I know it stai on topic noob (And nothing will hapend )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom