💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just wondering . . . , would it be okay if I modelled that character in Nighthawk's dev-journal, you know, just for fun? Or would that be like stealing or something? Thanks, bye

Best answers
Model

This would be a nice costume cara, the first femal fighter in ESF. Or this is Nighthawk's special character, like Lord Zero. Both would be cool.

Best answers
SSHH!! You'll make nighthawk change the picture......

*Cucumba: put those ascii art breast away miss . . .*
*Nighthawk's Woman: Who put those out there? O_O*
*Cucumba: :S some naughty forum goer who just got his post edited ;/*

O_O

Best answers
I gotta say the overall design of the character seems to be focused on her chest I mean baggy pants and a crop top don't really mix.......seems more like the design of a horny 15 yr old than a proper anime artist. I'm not insulting him or anything but there is something left to be desired in the design.

I mean look at the design of Andriod 18 and Videl they both look attractive and strong but aren't over done in the proportion section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it really was the work of a horny 15 old she would be wearing a skirt ;) but ya i think that is Nighthawks custom character so i would PM him to see if it would be ok.

BrunO

Best answers
Ahh...debate. That's just what I like to see. It's gunna be redrawn again tho, cause some ppl are offended by girls that actually have a chest. So now she gunna be a flat chested biatch :) (j/k) But she will be redrawn again, and I'm not 15. I'm a horny 8 yr old!! :p And AFTER the release, if someone wants to mdl her, go ahead.

Best answers
Dont give her a flat Chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats to ugly...we wanne see her with more big ...ehm...u know what i mean hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mickels
I gotta say the overall design of the character seems to be focused on her chest I mean baggy pants and a crop top don't really mix.......seems more like the design of a horny 15 yr old than a proper anime artist. I'm not insulting him or anything but there is something left to be desired in the design.

I mean look at the design of Andriod 18 and Videl they both look attractive and strong but aren't over done in the proportion section.
i agree with you, if esf uses a female charater for the new fourm person for explame, dont make her look it like it made by a horny 15 yr old, as you say :D

since this is a HALF LIFE MOD, not a HENTAI

theres a difference....:rolleyes:

im not saying give her a flat chest, im saying dont give her silicon implants

Best answers
Chill out dudes, that's the first anime drawing I've ever done in my life, not to mention the fact that it was drawn 6 months ago. I'm a little better at "porportionalizing" bodies now ;) Think about it, if I was focusing on her chest, wouldn't I have gave her at the very least cleavage?? But you don't see any... cause that's not her focal point. Only horny 15 yr olds would make it a focal pt. and post about it here :p :D

Best answers
I think its cool. Maybe ('can't believe I'm saying this!' Shut up guy senses! 'No really, stop what your about to say!' SHUT UP!!!!!) you should tone down the >--Beep--< Cos man, she has got >-BEEP-<

Best answers
dont give her silicon , we dont need any hentai thingy , give her big boobs from nature ;) :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet cucumbas gonna change this topic into one big *********************************** line... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Ahh...debate. That's just what I like to see. It's gunna be redrawn again tho, cause some ppl are offended by girls that actually have a chest. So now she gunna be a flat chested biatch :) (j/k) But she will be redrawn again, and I'm not 15. I'm a horny 8 yr old!! :p And AFTER the release, if someone wants to mdl her, go ahead.
okedokey :]

Best answers
I see me saying that would bring that up I'm good at making those sort of comments for some reason don't know what it is but I got a talent for it :rolleyes:

But I reackon if your gonna make a female character for the love of God dont make it another Tomb Raider Rip off or something along those lines christ look at Oni I reackon its the only game that dosent have a overly proportioned female character I have seen in along time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mickels
I see me saying that would bring that up I'm good at making those sort of comments for some reason don't know what it is but I got a talent for it :rolleyes:

But I reackon if your gonna make a female character for the love of God dont make it another Tomb Raider Rip off or something along those lines christ look at Oni I reackon its the only game that dosent have a overly proportioned female character I have seen in along time.

Onis Coooooool.. in fact.. im going to play it, bye

Best answers
Get off the breasts already...just cus she's drawn like that doesn't mean she is gunna be modelled like that. She's, what do you think I am, a horny 15 year old?? ;) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom