Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bra

• Bel

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so, there will be soon a new challenger named Razer Tarantula.

it seems like this board will also include one lcd screen.

Razer Synapse? enables you to store up to 5 onboard profiles for different games onto your Razer Tarantula? gaming keyboard.
ANTI-GHOSTING CAPABILITIES

The Razer Tarantula's anti-ghosting capability allows multiple keys to be simultaneously pressed
this sounds very interesting, g15 doesn't have this feature at all.

PROFILE SWITCHING WITH EASE

Using the software drivers provided, you can now effortlessly store up to an unprecedented 100 profiles to handle any game that come your way. The On-The-Fly? profile switching automatically detects and activates your preset game profiles once that particular game is loaded.
sounds good, in the g15 it's very cheesy and can store 10 or was it 20..

OPTIMIZED HYPERESPONSE? GAMING KEYS
Unique membrane keys reduce key latency and maximise response for critical actions during competitive gameplay.
KEYMAPS

Relish in the ease and speed of switching to different sets of keys by configuring up to 2 keymaps per profile! Now you can change between your regular QWERTY keyboard layout and your customized keymap with just the press of a button.
RAZER BATTLEDOCK ?

Razer Tarantula Gaming KeyboardThe Razer Tarantula? features the world?s first modular docking station for gaming keyboards! Now you can add on accessories to your Razer Tarantula? for extra features and added functionality! included with your keyboard is the Razer Tarantula? Tool remove your Battledock? cover each time your want to add on a new Battledock? accessory.
hmm, sounds a bit like g15 plugin attachment.

RAZER BATTLELIGHT ?

Razer Tarantula Gaming KeyboardLet there be light! Illuminate your keyboard with an iridescent glow to enhance your gaming experience. Equip your Razer Tarantula? with the BattleLight? and gain that unfair advantage over your rivals in low light conditions.
RAZER BATTLEEYE ?

Eyeball your enemy! Perfect your gameplay with the BattleEye?, a webcam that docks with your Razer Tarantula? to provide real time visual feedback with your opponents. Let them witness your triumphs and feast on their anguish as they get fragged.
MACRO KEYS

Customize the 10 keys flanking the keytop to optimize your gamplay. Now you can execute up to a series of 8 keystrokes with the touch of a single macro key! You can also add delays ( up to 200ms ) for a superb degree of customization.

10 GAMING HOTKEYS

We?ve included 10 custom FPS keys with popular icons such as Armor, Knife, Zoom In/Out, Pistol and Rifle with your Razer Tarantula?. Watch out for more customizable keysets to be released for other popular FPS, RTS and MMO games ( To be sold seperately ).
well, if u ask me, this is a must buy for me, i really like the look of this keyboard.

any other toughts?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
price?

i'll have to add this onto my wishlist, along with the 2140 U$ i'll need for my dream computer.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, sounds amazing, but how much does it cost? I need a new keyboard myself, but I'm not going to spend more than 100 dollars on a keyboard.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a friend with a G15, He loves the dam keyboard.

I myself however am just sticking with a older Logitech keyboard for the time being, newer keyboards with vista functions are expected out soon so I'm not going to bother getting a new keyboard untill then.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh... to be honest, almost... in fact, ALL my games have the same keyboard layout haha.

Best answers
I don't think a keyboard matters much as long as its one of the newer ones then they work fine usually. A $20 keyboard is pretty good imo. That one looks really expensive. My mouse is pretty nice and it was only $15.

Best answers
A Z-Board allows up to 7 simultaneous key presses... Why would I need more than 7 keys? I don't have 7 fingers on my left hand... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they havent told the price about it yet, but i guess it will cost something like 50-100 bucks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This goes under the heading of nice but unnecessary for me. Laser mouse, good. Logitech 5.1, good. Fancy keyboard, meh.

I'm sure it would be amazing, but seeing as I just took all the keys off and cleaned my current one, I can't justify buying a new one. I'd rather put that money towards that new computer I've been telling myself about.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My supplier Eddie seems to be listing this keyboard on his site now for $159 Aussie doallars. Bit pricey if you ask me, I'd rather go get a new gfx card or HDD to be honest for the same money. He also lists G15 for $90, so as you can see it can be really pricey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom