New Cellphone

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like multimedia devices. Ever since my iPod has gone wonky, I have used my PSP to listen to the (30) tracks of music on there. I also wanted a newer phone for the sexyness, better internet, better camera (3.2 as opposed to my current 1.5 mp), and removable memory for a tad bit of music or what have you.

The iPhone looks sexy, but I'd be afraid I'd listen to music on it, then the battery would get low, and I hate when my cell phone battery gets low. I could just "not listen it that much"...But that defeats the purpose for me. I don't even have AT&T so meh anyway, but I plan to get an iPod touch so I can dedicate all the power to music or internet.

What I like about the iPhone's camera is it's touch-auto-focus, which is kind of a step in to manual camera controls for phones. I wonder if the env touch has anything like that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right a 3.0 megapixel camera on a phone is ****. And making videos and editing them is also ****. Having a phone and iPod all in one sucks man let me tell you. Oh and I'm no expert but I'm almost positive mu iPhone can make phone calls. I may be mistaken though.

I also don't care if it makes it right or not. Next time I won't even bother to point it out :)
yeah, 3mp is pretty rubbish on a phone, not to mention the stock lens, rubbish ccd processor, and inability to send those pictures to other people.

sure, your ipod can make calls, but like i said, it's far from the most reliable PHONE on the market. not to mention, all these new marketing capaigns of "the iphone just got faster", is bullcrap, because ANY smartphone that's already out, already has faster internet access and processing power than the iphone.

the good thing about the iphone is its ability to store music, and it has some fairly fun games/apps. but for the most point, it's an over priced marketing gimmick.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I find it relatively ironic that you care mostly about the phone aspect of a phone (which is good) but if the camera on the phone is "rubbish" then the phone is ****.

Now if I recall correctly, I said the phone wasn't worth the price. But since I got my phone for 99 dollars and every monthly bill will be roughly 15 dollars less a month every month due to my discounts I'm going to say it's well worth the money.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel the love. Do you guys feel it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Got this yesterday - Nokia N97. Really liking it so far, it works really well and I've not run into any bugs or anything yet.

It also has a 32 gig internal HD. :eek:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Got this yesterday - Nokia N97. Really liking it so far, it works really well and I've not run into any bugs or anything yet.

It also has a 32 gig internal HD. :eek:
Awesome phone, tried it a few days ago.
Real smooth.

Oh well, still going for the HTC touch pro2, should arrive any day now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom