New Cell Move

Best answers
OOH, an almighty fan site!

Dude, are you denying that tien used it against cell when cell reached form2? Tien kept cell in the hole by using tri beam. Any move used against Cell he learns (see Instant Transmission)

Why are you so upset that he has it?

Best answers
Any move used against Cell he learns
That's bull ****. And he DOESN'T have it. I'm NOT denying Tien used it on Cell, I'm denying he has it.

Best answers
He stated right after self distructing that his cells absorbed the abilities used on him, in that case they absorbed the Instant Transmission. Also, he never used Solar Flare until it was used against him.

It was used against him, the cell kid said it, and the cell kid used the exact same hand motions. Admitt it already

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is from that site above

"If you're a Trunks fan, and if you've read through the entire list, you are more than likely saying to yourself, "Hey! He didn't have Finish Buster or Burning Attack!". Yes that's right, I don't have them on the list. That's because although the movements of these attacks were performed in the series they were never actually given names. These attacks were only given names in the DBZ video games. This also holds true for several other attacks, like Freeza's Deathball and Piccolo's Gekiretsukodan."

i did not know that

Orz

Best answers
Okay WD, I'll be specific - In the Funimation-dubbed television show the Cell Juniors used Tribeam/Kikoho. In fact, if I remember right, there were four Cell Jrs - one charged up Special Beam Cannon, one Kamehameha, and the other two used Tribeam. They attacked Gohan with all four and, of course, did absolutely nothing.

Also, fan site doesn't equal OFFICIAL. "Official" means it's absolutely verified by the original source of whatever is involved, so unless we have Akira showing up and saying "Yo d00ds Cell didnt have Tribeam its official k?", it's not official.

I saw the Cell Jrs use it. Other people saw him use it. He may not have it in the manga, it may very well be an 'anime-screwup', but I thought this game was based on the Funimation-dubbed television program... that's why we have the same voices and attack-names from the American show, right?

Best answers
*sigh* Atleast you make valid points... But he DID translate them from the (god help me with the spelling!) daizenshyu's, which Akira approved, and supposedly some japanese fella's proofread it.

He's more than just a fan, I mean he practically knows everything about DB/Z. I mean, he didn't CREATE the series, but even so, he knows more than these fools.

And anyways, if you recall, the point I was trying to make was that he never had it to begin with... EVER.... And you're right, they ARE staying true to the show, therfor, putting in kikouhou isn't going to happen because he never used it.. He CAN'T use it if he never had it.

Now see, people? This is what happens when you think things out, and type them correctly... You get a better response from people who appreciate it.

Best answers
So, what you are saying is just because we never see someone use a technique they don't have it? Cell knows all of the people’s techniques that he is composed of, he says it himself.

Just because you never see something on display with your own two eyes doesn't mean it can't be there. This is something that can be thought out logically. Cell has every technique of the person that his cells were taken from at the time they were gathered.

Meaning Cell wouldn’t have Big Bang because Vegita’s cells were harvested during the Sayjin Saga and he had no knowledge of that technique at that time, therefore Cell doesn’t have it.

Tien was also part of Cell and had his cells taken during the Sayjin Saga as well, so it can be assumed that every technique that Tien had Cell does also. Hence why Cell was able to use the Solar Flare (Taiyoken) technique so often, and during the tournament he was fighting Goku with the split form (Shinnoken) technique.

So in the end if Cell has 2 out of 3 of Tien’s trademark moves why would he not have his 3rd most devastating move? Because he never had it? No, because he never chose to used it.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^^^ thats true, since the cells were taken in the saiyajin saga, and tien knew and used the attack in the tenkaichi budokai against goku, (dragonball, not Z) cell knew it. he just never did it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've already contradicted your entire argument by saying you don't deny that tien used the attack on Cell.

Cell learns any attack used against him, hence Cell being able to use the instant transmission. Tien did infact use the Tri-Beam on him in his second form so logically he does know the attack. If his cell Jr's used it, he has it. The Cell Jr.s are part of cell, he creates them, so if they can use the attack, they got it from him, it's more than obvious. I don't care what you say is official or un-official. Your fansite is still a fansite. You want official?? The Cell Jr.s actually used it in the anime, that's official. I'd trust the actual anime more than some fan. This mod is based on the anime, not the manga, meaning that they are using the anime as a reference to add things into the game.

Wolf, don't call me a fool, or anyone else one. The only fool around here is the person spouting that to other people. I seriously don't appreciate it. Stop being so condescending and arrogant. I'm just about fed up with your temper.

If you decide to respond arguing more that he doesn't have that attack, someone else can try cramming some sense into you, it's not that important to me.

Orz

Best answers
I don't think Cell actually <i>does</i> learn any move against him. Majin Buu can do that, but Cell has his attacks 'inside' his cells. Because Vegeta developed Final Flash and Big Bang Attack after his return from Namek, they weren't included in Gero's harvest of cells which ended at the fight against Vegeta.

This means that he does have several attacks he never used, such as the Spirit Bomb (although how Cell would use that is unclear; he'd probably burn his hands off) and Kaioken (which he never used for... I have no idea why). This is why he had Special Beam Cannon but not Scattershot, or the Galic Gun but not Final Flash. Now, Tien had Kikoho in the fight against Nappa, didn't he? This means that Cell had the potential to use Kikoho as well as Taiyoken and the Splitform technique.

Even though how Cell learns Instant Transmission (and possibly Goku's SSJ) is completely evil and defies the laws of science and biology in every way, the show explains it as him somehow 'merging' with a few stray cells from Goku and taking his attacks from it when he reformed. This is insane but so is most of the show.

If Cell learned any attack used against him, he would have hit SSJ2 Gohan with Final Flash rather than SBC or Kamehameha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, he does infact learn every move used against him, he even says how his cells can "absorb" attacks used against him. So what if he doesn't use every move, i don't think it's necessary for him to use every single one to show that he has them. The fact that it's explained to us is enough.

I don't think tien used the Tri-beam against nappa, but if he did then even better. It doesn't make a difference either way, the Jr.s used it, the move was used against him, so Cell HAS to have it, end of story.

Also, He didn't have the scattershot becuase it was never used against him.

Orz

Best answers
Here's a picture of Cell Jr. using Tribeam/Kikoho. It's kind of small and low-quality, unfortunately.

[align=center]
[/align]

Best answers
Sorry Wolf Devil, I'm gonna have to go with the other guys on this (even if they can't seem to agree on what their side is exactly...) but Cell would have Tiens moves, it only makes sense. So what if he doesn't use it? Cell has it, either because it was "programmed" into his cells, or because he could learn it. I don't really care which.

As for the actual topic, I think it would be a great idea. I'm not saying it's easy, and yes, I know it's not already in the game. It may be that the ESF team intentionally gives Cell only moves that other characters have. That's up to them to decide. I'd like to see him with more moves personally. And for everyone who says he's got enough already, I say so what if he has more moves? It's sometimes difficult to find the one you want out of the three he has in the one caatogory. I say more attacks is a blessing and a curse.

Mr Bihal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom