Best answers
yo im a 3D modeller i model for a mod for UT2k3, gundam mod called Gundam World, anywayz i alwayz done mecha and i want to do humanz they are hard lol, im aksing for tuts or any tips guyz can give me. i use max 4 and 5 and skin too. im me at dkreper232323 on aim peace thank u

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only hard part is worrying about blockyness and proportions, thats not as much of an issue for bots. but i started modelling human characters, and yet i cant model robots very well, best bet start editing a few models til u get a grip on it then try to make your own, u shouldve seen my first model,

Best answers
Once you have a good base model[without head], you can modify it, and change the proportions, and you can make many cool models with it, and almost noone will see you used the same base model.

Best answers
yo u guyz

yo like im not a noob modeller or notta, i used to have this good site zero cartins modelling thingy, but its down Wahh, anywayz u guyz got a way so i can show u some work? peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hardest parts to do imo is the head, though i'm not really sure about on low poly models cause i havent ever tried it, whats your poly budget?

Best answers
yo

yo um my limit is around 2000, but maybe i can push it to 2500 i can alwayz used polycrucher

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom