New Buu's Regeneration Idea

Toggle for Buu's Regeneration?

• Sounds Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sounds Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
How bout being able to toggle Buu's Regeneration, so that while you fight or do whatever, you will be regenerating HP over time at the expense of a small amount of KI (not PL). Kinda like having turbo on.. The rate of HP regen i leave up to the team to balance; if they consider it that is.. Well what you all think?

Best answers
maybe not at the expense of ki and it should be very very slow as to balance it like....5 hp per 5 minutes?...or maybe 10....it might be exploitable but not as exploitable as it is now :p

Best answers
no way dude 5 hp 5 over minutes!? things go so fast in-game that'd be useless, and i say Small amount like for turbo (dont forget it'd be a toggle), because its practically useless now, and i dont think its exploitable at all.. you would have to LET buu run away to even make use of it

Best answers
yeah i might be being abit harsh but people do exploit it by hiding...:p....yeah and adding a turbo effect would be good :) but it really needs to be toned down (not alot just a tiny bit) then what it was orginally.

Best answers
ok 2 things and please dont comment cuz i dont wanna get this closed from spam..

1: buu is hiding from u? why did u let him run away? and u have a radar, use it...

2: i said nothing of a "turbo effect" i was merely referring to the ki consumption of this ability... basically, u would be constantly regening HP automatically over time (amount of HP would be balanced by team) at the cost of constant ki (about the same as if u were to stand still with turbo on)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds good maby put it 1 HP over 4 seconds and it would be always on even when you fight whit the exeption of advanced melee those battles can be long if boath players block evrything

Best answers
Buu is already the strongest player and is the one with the most spammable attacks. Why would the team wan't to give him yet another advantage over all the players.

Best answers
If it drains your KI while fighting it *could* give buu the disadvantage and get his ass kicked.
As long as the intervals are something along the lines of 5 hp every 10 seconds or something like that. So you've got the timespace to kill him , but if you take too long hitting him, he'll be gaining health.

The current Regeneration isn't too bad, but the more players that are on A server, you have less and less chance of buu being able to use regeneration without it causing him more damage than regeneration.
Well i think it could benefit from some changes imo.

Best answers
Good idea. When you activate is there should be an animations showing pink parts flying into buu (just from closeby and all around him) that shouldn't be to hard...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think buu should be impervius to all disks since he could just recouple his two halfs or maybe lose hp instead of just dying ive always thought that this didnt make sense especially if you gave him a regenerative power and the same with piccolo as well in the show he said if his head is intact he can regenerate any body part

Best answers
well that couldnt work cuz u would hav 2 include cell too =/ and its pretty hard to actually hit some1 with em as it is doncha think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know the regeneration for buu can actually be used by running around, just pick regenerate and constantly click, doesnt really slow you down really.

but this toggle regenerate seems like a good idea, it would seem good to have it 1 HP every 3-4 seconds with double the turbo consumption.(or at least x1.5)

Best answers
anyone played DMZ? Buu, cell and piccolo had this feature and it was fairly well balanced.

Best answers
hmm no i havent played that.. tell me how it was balanced..

what was the amount/rate of HP regen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, first dmz still sucks :S.
On-topic: That's a great idea. the current regeneration is true to the show but not useful. It's easier to hit a regenerating player so if I see a regenerating buu I tele-smack him and that makes regeneration (god that's a long word) useless IMO. But this idea would actually make it an advantage. Hey, on second thought, doesn't buu already have an advantage?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this wouldnt make it an advantage more like a balance. This toggle idea has its ups and downs..

Its ups: make regeneration usfull, gain hp while fighting and such.

Its downs: could make you public enemy No.1(if the regen has some sort of visual effect like turbo has), and the ki consumption would be pretty high since all you do is press "E" and voala, more ki to regen with, the ki cunsumption could be fatal if your not paying attention or inefficient with ki

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, It's good for me either way since I never play buu and both these regen concepts give buu downs that I can use.

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
this wouldnt make it an advantage more like a balance. This toggle idea has its ups and downs..

Its ups: make regeneration usfull, gain hp while fighting and such.

Its downs: could make you public enemy No.1(if the regen has some sort of visual effect like turbo has), and the ki consumption would be pretty high since all you do is press "E" and voala, more ki to regen with, the ki cunsumption could be fatal if your not paying attention or inefficient with ki
i did not intend it to have any major visual effect, as that would probably increase lag.But yes the point of this idea is to make it useful and fun.. its more of a balance than an advantage

side note: the only time i think of using regen as it is now is when im at about 40 or less health, but since it takes so dam long and u cant do anything exept make urself a sitting duck while using it, im jus like screw it.. but with this idea i would actually make use of it ^_^

Best answers
buu is already overpowered , in fact they should remove his regeneration or tone it down , its yet another advantage he has on everybody , not only he is faster then any saiyan , he has more hp then any other char , he should be toned down in the regeneration department

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom