New buu

Best answers
Actually I think the evil buu is kinda ugly and I prefer the final buu(the short and crazy one) as a transformation of the fat buu. If anyone of you is good at making esf models, please make a final buu model and sent it to me or post it at the red saiyan website...please?? thanks.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
More Transofrmations have been mentioned in future betas, and also maybe Buu might have more Transformations :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All (or nearly all) transformations will be in ESF someday.
Around Beta 2 I've heard. But don't ask when that will be out, because Beta 1.1 isn't even out yet.

Best answers
A suggestion if u really like the final buu version.. why dont u go into the model files and copy the final buu model and paste it in normal buu folder.. then rename the model to whatver the normal one is... and tada.. final buu all the time.. though u'll ascend and decend to the same model.. thats the sacrifice

Junaid

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a Kid Buu model?! You got a link to it, Saiya-jin Jin? *starts foaming at the mouth*
You could put it in the evilbuu folder and name it evilbuu, so you would start out as fatbuu and ascend to Kid Buu. Or you could put the evilbuu model in the fatbuu folder and then put the Kid Buu model in the evilbuu folder, so you would start as Evil Buu, then ascend to Kid Buu.
It's up to you which way you want to do it, just remember to back up your old models that you replace.

Best answers
yeah i seen one somewhere i cant remember where.. but i do remember usinfg a search engine... Try google.com and try to search kid buu model... or modellers... One way or another ur bound to get the desired effect!

Junaid

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
cool. i must say. i hate fighting whit buu. he is to fat so i cant see who i am fighting whit:laff:

Best answers
buuuuuuuuu ... turn into a cookie! I agree but the fact is the only reasin most ppl chose buu ids for the powerful attacks and HP.. i find bneing a wweaker character more of a challenge.. pit vegeta gainst buu anyday...... FINAL FLASH!

Junaid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's understandable that people would want to change some models like super buu etc etc. New transformations won't be here for like a year...

Best answers
very true, it wouldnt hurt to IMAGINE it earlier that, way it could keep us busy till the real stuff comes out lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol but messing with models might get it screwed..... so back up your old files incase...

Best answers
by the timw all the trasformions are in ill be a grandfather.....but till then well just have to make do with what we have

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not to sure, but check Red Saiyan for it...

Best answers
I've checked redsaiyan but they only have the buu I wanted in esf alpha not beta

Best answers
By the way, do you guys know what kind of maps have sensu beans in it??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sensu beans are in lots of the maps.... just really hard to find... their blended in real well...

and don't double post.... the edit buttons on the side.... add what you want and click save changes when your done :D

Best answers
Did you guys see the new beta 1.1 move?? Goku has a new move that he can put serval kamehameha in the air and fire at once....but I don't see this move being use on TV...Does he really did this move in the cartoon??

:]

Best answers
yes mr.buu he uses it against freeza when hes in the water.. he makes 2 lil khh balls and sends them up like torpedos..

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Buu
Did you guys see the new beta 1.1 move?? Goku has a new move that he can put serval kamehameha in the air and fire at once....but I don't see this move being use on TV...Does he really did this move in the cartoon??

:]
Yeah Goku uses it on Freiza and Captain Ginyu and Gohan uses it on Dabura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom