New bugs in the 30/4 release

Best answers
I don't know if this bugs are just in my computer or not, but here they are:

When someone gets punched by basic melee in this version, he/she freezes and he/she can't do anything, not even fly or beam jump.

Also, when PS (power struggle) with a proyectile (spirit bomb, spetial beam cannon, etc) if you add a pump and after that you press the right button of the mouse to "release" the attack, the all game crashes, with a weird message of vbrun code, i couldn't get a screenshot because after that my pc reboots xD.

Sory about my english, i'm from argentina ;)

[edit]: this things didn't happened in the 9/4 release

[edit]: oh, and also i never saw that new vgui, i have the old one, do i have to do something to activate it???

Best answers
I don't know if this bugs are just in my computer or not, but here they are:

When someone gets punched by basic melee in this version, he/she freezes and he/she can't do anything, not even fly or beam jump.
yea i found that 2, whats up with the freezing neway?

[edit]: oh, and also i never saw that new vgui, i have the old one, do i have to do something to activate it???
i had that problem 2, all u hav 2 do is 2 resize ur resolution to at least 1024 x 768

Best answers
ahh! and dont forget to talk about the visual buddy bugs! i take some screens shots.. but i ll up and show to you guys later..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strange i thought the detatching struggle thing was fixed. Have to test it again.

Yea punches freeze you. But only if you hit a wall or press anything ^^

If you dont hit anything and dont press any button you can move again. Thatone is already reported :)

Best answers
Oh, and one more thing: now that fallen prince told me how to use the new vgui system: i cant see the classes names, i only see a blue rectangle

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people have that bug. No idea why. For most people it works normally though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom