New bots

Best answers
Hello there, i was wondering, when are new bots available for download ? the other ones sucks and are boring and no challenge, thanx for ur time [/img] :rolleyes:

*how should i put this... ah yes edited for obvious advertizements* Hibiki

Best answers
rite the bot topic has bin unstickied and i guess thats why u haven't seen it
i fink its coming in beta 1.1
just for the record this alpha bots were only 2 give us a little taster coz the demand for the bots was so high so dont judge them too harshly i fink the real ones should be becoming up very soon in the next release which is a few weeks away....

Best answers
I think they are great for newbies.
They are not to hard but no to easy.
But as for us yeah we could use harder ones.
I have been playing for 4 days and I have a average of 20 kills in half an hour.
I know its not much to all of you really good guys but I am proud.

Best answers
Yea what happened to the super cool player like AI that your not supossed to know the diffrence. It seems like blade slappe them together in 2 hours

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have any of you's ever made bots before cus its not exactly easy ya know:S plus their alpha bots what do ya expect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Cell
Yea what happened to the super cool player like AI that your not supossed to know the diffrence. It seems like blade slappe them together in 2 hours
Forgive me for saying this, but: Are you stupid or something?? Jesus Christ... it's an ALPHA!!! How dare you say that? "Slap them together in 2 hours"? I'm heavily insulted!! ;(

Best answers
Yeah I would be as well like I said there is nothing wrong with them.
Programming isnt easy most people just dont get that.

Best answers
Yeah dude be happy that you even got bots without blade we would'nt have ANY pluss like said before they're ALPHA bots give blade a break! I think ya doing a great job so far blade keep it up man ;)

Best answers
peeple arent patient now a days
just wait every thing comes in time

Best answers
i think the bots are actually pretty good. only small bug is SOMETIMES they melee you once and just stare at you, attack you once with a beam and just stare at you, run out of PL and stare at eachother.. but other than that they rock for new new alpha version bots well done blade :]

mmm i love the way they can make their beams spiral around, how did you make them do that blade lol :talk:

Best answers
well the bots are really good if you think youre me and can kill everything in site try playing with 15 bots see ho long you last then. The bots are really good but if you(Blade) could make them work in the team games because they all attack you in team play.

Best answers
i think the bots are great for new alpha bots.. they went from nothing to a pretty good something of a bot, which usually with things they release alpha bots for cs for example that can only run and sit in a corner

Best answers
I have found some bots will just stand there and charge. The only thing that will fix it is a good melee hit. The upside to that is its the only thing I've seen that will work again when you hit it very hard.

Of course there is some orther things that will work better if you hit them very hard. But I don't think I should say what...

Best answers
Well the only problem I have with the bots is that in some levels there are spawn points that once the bots spawn there they don't move.

Also doesn't matter how good you are, I don't think you can handle a 31 vs 1. There's some challenge. Try 1 vs, then 2 vs 1, then 3 vs 1 etc. Until you find your challenge. My chalenge is 18 vs 1. I can barley survive. But it depends on the level.

Best answers
Originally posted by Farago
Well the only problem I have with the bots is that in some levels there are spawn points that once the bots spawn there they don't move.

Also doesn't matter how good you are, I don't think you can handle a 31 vs 1. There's some challenge. Try 1 vs, then 2 vs 1, then 3 vs 1 etc. Until you find your challenge. My chalenge is 18 vs 1. I can barley survive. But it depends on the level.
true, U cant keep your eye out for all the bots. And sometimes, they all fire at u at the same time. Try dodging 5 beams at once.

Best answers
I looked at one of the bots that were like that with the scouter.
I found you get a little black box on the scouter display. And it says the class is none. Its like the bot has not picked character yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom