Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well , i had started my work on bojac trunks , its nearly finished , exept (hair and bones) , i need Sin Goku to assigne the bones for me , gimme critz please exept hair and that nothing s holding the sword ok

Heres pic:(undone)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the model itself isnt bad, (it does have its problems though)
the head is mishapen, the hair looks,..well...wrong, in general the head is the only problem with the actual model, aside from the arms u use in practically all your edits

but the skin is horrible, the pants look stretched, the boots are blurred and the chest is probably the only part that looks good, if it was in my possesion id remap and skin the whole thing

if you reskinmapped and reskinned this model, the quality of the skin would overgo the flaws of the model to a great extent (trust me i use that technique alot)

but if you dont know how to skin map, then just find a way to get the pants a solid color cuz those squiggly lines aint workin for him, and fix the front of the boots,

summary---

redo the head and hair completely(if thats the shape of hair your going foranyways), and improve the skin on the pants and boots, (remapping if posible)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face and hair arnt right, niether is the body, doesnt look like him.

Bolteh2

B
arms are too long

i thought when a saiyan goes ssj his hair goes upwards, not downwards like urs is

skins looks stretched (pants)
some skintones are wrong (at the lower arms there is a color difference)
and the face looks like you just cut out the face if trunks out of a pic and pasted into the skin

Best answers
looks like u chromed the pants skin, and messed the hair up alot, hands are dodge, and the arms looks strange

sort it out and it will be good

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make arms shorther, new pants skin (maybe foot skin), he could also have a hair cut, but for the rest its very good :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
now that just sucks balls.. fix up the hair the arms are to long, the legs arent long enough.. you've got to know bojack trunks, and he doesnt look like that at all

Best answers
The skin looks streched and like mystery said the arms are too long and the legs arent long enought right now he looks like he is built like a chimp.aslo you need to add the strap that holds the sword case on.

Best answers
Crits Mistery, not flames. The arms are a little long and like the others said the face dosnt look quite right, but it looks promising, IMO. Good Luck

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehhh mistery X gave crits, but now i see it i didnt know it first but yes his legs are to short

Best answers
yeah body is pretty good, but the main problem is with is hair, it needs to be a little more upward. xpet that good work.

Best answers
the uhhh hair ummmmmm uhhhh is a little MESSED UP it looks like a glitch or something.

Best answers
he said the hair is being worked on... it's not finished yet... but I agree with everyone else, it needs quite a bit of work before I'll be considering DLing it..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's decent and what not but...please....remove that mullet

Best answers
His eyes are messed up and, like Magus said, he has a mullet. Otherwise good.

Best answers
I am not Ultra now , i m his litle bro

Sorry , guys , but ultra cant finish his modl now , because he got hit by a car , and his in a hospital , if he gets well , he l continue , a big HAY to you all from him!

Best answers
Well , thanx Daz , but i still can type from my notebook , well i l finish my bojac trunks as soon as i heal ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom