New Blocking Idea

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok so it just came to me. Instead of grabbing a beam and them sending it back how about this:

Goku is fighitng Vegeta and Goku shoots Vegeta with a kamehameha. Vegeta doesn't want to get hurt so he blocks it. Instead of just grabbing the beam and pushing it back, he powers up his aura and the beam struggles with the aura. Now if vegeta is strong enough the beam could do one of two things, either get send back or go just vanish.

This might help my explanation. Just watch the flash animation, it doesn't take long to download. This is what gave me the idea.

So what do you guys think?

Best answers
umm.. i don't see the flash animation.. but i guess it's just a users preferences, because i don't have a problem with the current block system..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was kinda like that in 1.1, it wasn't attached to the hands...But I think it would kinda crappy unless the aura bending and crazyass light effects, but that aint happenin...

But, if i person has an EXTREME higher powerlevel than the person shooting regular ki blasts, and the high powerlevel person has turbo on, the blasts are just reflected *costing ki*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom