Best answers
how do you do that

how do you make that kind of bg? with all the weird lights and things...i use psp and need some good tutorials...im still a n00b but i reall y want to learn some new stuff...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's proably photoshop instead of paint shop pro..

anyways, nic work, very pretty, only the quallity of the pic bothers me

Best answers
1- thx guys ^_^ i worked really hard on this one

2- yeah i use photoshop, but trust me im far from being great, i have friends that r so much better then me...O_O *cries* and they never give me tutorials >_< lol

Best answers
I like it a lot, but the quality seems a bit low..

Retired
Best answers
yeah looks nice, quality is low.

2nd, try to put text more down-center instead of on the left, since icons will mostly overlap it, and it will look sucky imo. or put text on right.

Best answers
Nice! I would try to learn how to make stuff like that..but I'm stupid and lazy, and I'd rather be eating soup ^_^

Best answers
how do you make that kind of bg? with all the weird lights and things
I'm trying to learn too, you wouldn't mind telling me what filters (if any) you used, would ya? :D

Oh and nice background, way better then i could do :yes:

Best answers
Heh, to make this i think i used a lot of lighting effects {filters--->render--->lighting effects} in different colors, and i used a lot of blur effects, and i also used paintbrush, hue-saturation, levels, texture effects, and finally a box on the left side cut up to look the way it does. I needed lots of pacience though

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice work even if i think you have over used the blur effeckt ...

Best answers
hey i really like that!! ;D

piccoRin PLEASE tell me the name of that character in your sig please m8! id really like to make a flash sig with her in it :D

all round good job mikey1331
:yes: :yes:

Best answers
1- thx guys
2- arg, i've been trying to work on a site through golive, its too hard a program for me though >< #$!$!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mikey1331
1- thx guys ^_^ i worked really hard on this one

2- yeah i use photoshop, but trust me im far from being great, i have friends that r so much better then me...O_O *cries* and they never give me tutorials >_< lol
Pfft your very good how long hvae you been at it? your sig is awsome I really liek it and the BG is nice though as stated the pic is low quality but its Lunar... Can't ocmplain :p

I've been making banners for about 6 months (Midn you the sig I have on right now isn't m own hehe) and your sig and BG are betetr then anything I've odne. Great job dude

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur pics are kinda fuzzy, and the colour is well, queer

Best answers
1. thx owa :) i've been using photoshop 6.0 for about like 8 months, still some controls i cant use yet though ^_^ i've been trying to learn how to draw like some of my friends on it, i cant wait till i get it

2. GhostfaceKillah, just because a picture has pink or purple in it doesn't make it queer :rolleyes: sometimes certain colors look best, like if i use my favorite color-blue then it would have sucked

JeS

Best answers
woohoo! nice i like it! :D LUNAR PWNZ J00 ALL! and luna is hot in her medievel im gonna kick ur butt dominatrix outfit! :p

Best answers
Yeah i know, luna/althena is awesome...yet lemina from 2 is hotter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom