New Beta 1.1 out line

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why Do All Of These People have Huge Ass Sigs (Bigger Than My Old One) & I'm The One Who Has To Change It?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big bang you can cut the sig down

Mr. Satan you can stfu

Best answers
do u mean get ride of the ssj gohan thingy

but back to my question, devers u dont know, do u ??

Best answers
I took it to mean that there will be both Gohan and A.Gohan, i.e. that both are playable (but separate) classes. So you could have a Kid Gohan fighting an A.Gohan...heh heh heh.

I'm pretty sure they'd mention something as big as taking out a class. From the K.Gohan/A.Gohan Poll thread, I got the impression that the team liked K.Gohan too much to take him out.

Hopefully they'll use the A.Gohan pack that's out there - Azn's model is awesome.

Best answers
I think there will be more classes but I am not too sure.
It also says Vegeta gets a new move and Trunks gets his sword.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It would be cool if trunks sword did more damage then normal melee.

Or is this already implanted for the patch.

Best answers
It mentions fronts of polys being rendered and not the backs, more fps, but which polys? models or wpoly on maps?, how much of a fps boost?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that young gohan is going to be replaced with a new one.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah, and i seen on the outline that it didnt say anything bout new transformations. im not saying that there wont be any but i was just wonderin.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No new trans I believe.

-Karrde-

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ4-Guerilla
It mentions fronts of polys being rendered and not the backs, more fps, but which polys? models or wpoly on maps?, how much of a fps boost?
Mostly 2d sprites. For example, Dust sprites. When we use to draw it in the code, it would automatically render both sides of the sprite. Saying you only ever see 1 side of the sprite, its a waste of speed to be rendering both side. We did it would acouple models too ( Like the transformation aura )

Best answers
Id like to have some more info on Trunks' sword, seeing as how its so cool and all. :D WIll it be instant death, like destructo disc?Will it just increase the Melee attack of Trunks? Will it just mean different animations?

Cuz while I really like Trunks, he would extremely overpowered if the sword instant killed, cool, but overpowered...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if esf wants to be like dbz then trunks shouldnt have is sword or it should be weak.Because it broke on androind 18's head

Best answers
I think somewhere in the outlines it mentioned half models for kills with the sword or discs... I guess that means it could be a one hit one kill weapon to slice ppl in half.. but I could be wrong

Best answers
Well, if the ESF team was sticking to DBZ that much, then No-one would have any chance against Buu, and Krillin would be useless, and Frieza would be dead already, and you would be able to play as chibi trunks, and...etc....

Best answers
My thoughts on trunks' sword is its just going to be the same as every other models melee damage its just that trunks' is gonna look different......better =P

Best answers
Just to keep things in perspective, the Adult Gohan class is under the "Optional." section, with nothing being mentioned as to its present status or lack there-of. Just remeber that if A. Gohan is no where to be found in the 1.1 patch.o_o ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Drake_Kurthem
Just to keep things in perspective, the Adult Gohan clss is under the "Optional." section, with nothing being mentioned as to its present status or lack there-of. Just remeber that if A. Gohan is no where to be found in the 1.1 patch.o_o ;)
you just won my respect, why? cuz i was gonna say that. you got somewhat of a brain, unlike em.. they were all drooling.. adult gohan!! wooooo :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom