new beams for...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i'v recentli watch Frieza saga for fun and i'v found a beam for Vegeta
since Vegeta dose not have many beams in normal form maybe this will make vegeta more strog it's like a small final-flash here a pic

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He has the same amount of beams as goku in normal form, and he's fine.

Infact the only people to have more than two 'beams' are vegeta and gohan.

I give this a big thumbs down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John, seriously, why do you think Vegeta needs even more attacks?

He has Gallit Gun, he has Big Bang Attack and he has the ultimate Final Flash. All are powerful enough.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way Vegeta dose not have enough beams in normal form Vegeta has only GalletGunn and it's not just enough Goku has kameha,spirit bomb ,solar flare ,kametorpilo all this in the normal form ,evry one has many beams in normal forms except for Vegeta Vegeta only has 1 GalletGun and I don't say to make this beam ultra strong just like as strong asa the GalletGuns is in esfb1.2.x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John, how useful a character is is not only determined by how many attacks he has, you know.

Starting PL, trans PL, multiplyers, base HP, trans HP, base speed and trans speed are all factors that help determine how good a character is.

I never hear anyone complain that Vegeta is too weak.

He manages just fine without one more silly generic beam attack he used only once in the show. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I quite like the idea. Gallick Gun is fast charging but not very strong, not to mention blocks your view when charging and screams 'LOOK AT ME I'm VUNERABLE' due to the charge sprites. Vegeta lacks any strong attacks in his normal state, so I think this would be a good mid-way beam between Gallick Gun and Final Flash.

nge

Best answers
I'm actually for giving Vegeta final flash before he transforms- he's not going to have enough power to even charge the attack fully. It wouldn't really even be more effective than GG, just another option should it come in handy.

And, actually, I've complained Vegeta is weak several times- not as a charecter, but compared to Goku. He's worse or identical in every way, really, except he gets a few great but slow to charge beam attacks after transing.

Really, though, the best way to "fix" Vegeta would be to make the renzoku instant and take up half or slightly more of ones ki bar, and switch his and Goku's starting PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John, that attack is his Final Flash :p but now in SSJ form. And i really dont think that adding it is a good idea, just make the renzoku a bit more powerfull, make it waste less ki or make more ki blasts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought this beam had been mentioned before??
anyways,this beam isnt final flash, final flash started charging the beam after he had put his hands together
this attack isnt unique enough to be called a signature move though john_volkov. Gallick Gun is one of his signature moves because he had used it to blow up planets previously

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
John, seriously, why do you think Vegeta needs even more attacks?

He has Gallit Gun, he has Big Bang Attack and he has the ultimate Final Flash. All are powerful enough.

how about sencondary galit gun .... it woud bee cool !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because untransed Vegeta doesn't have any strong moves. Galick Gun is fast and it doesn't cost much but ultimately it's little more than a glorified genbeam that you can charge for a long time (of course, you'll be seen before 'a long time' is reached). I think he could use this attack as a midway between Galick Gun and Final Flash.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta is not as weak as you all say. Hes actualy quite strong. His GG is fast charging and you can move. His speed HP and transform multiplier are the same as Gokus. And after he transforms he gains 2 atacks that can kill half the map.

The only thing thats bad is the renzoku. But that aint the biggest problem.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think that attack is the same as Final Flash, only a weaker version of it. Because vegeta did the same move to charge his Final Flash against cell, such as the picture you are showing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Vegeta is not as weak as you all say. Hes actualy quite strong. His GG is fast charging and you can move. His speed HP and transform multiplier are the same as Gokus. And after he transforms he gains 2 atacks that can kill half the map.

The only thing thats bad is the renzoku. But that aint the biggest problem.
Forget 'after he transforms', I was talking about his base form, hence why I said 'untransed Vegeta'. I don't care if Final Flash replaces this move when he does transform, as long as he has a strong attack to get him through the base form. As for Renzoku, it's probably the worst move in the game at the moment, so essentially all he has is generic moves and the fast-but-weak Galick Gun.

Best answers
ok grega really man syaing that was a stupid thing seeing as though as soon as you use even one Big Bang or Final Flash pretty much all of S2K AND others start 2 ***** (pardon the language) that your lame and you spam and you have no skill...lets think aout this....i agree with grega though vegeta is NOT as weak as you all say....HOWEVER his lack of attacks is actually irritating when compared to other characters....heres what i think....make an extra attack for his renzoku....DONT make it instant attack cause the spammage would be awful instead he needs either the same charge rate as the current kiblast attacks only he launches like twice as many OR you take piccolo's scattershot make them all go in a straight forward line and take away the right click redirect control basically i think vegeta needs to be able to fire a lot of ki blasts in a straight line forward at a fast rate of fire....i dont think his KI-blasts ever really went to their target in an arc. the fact of this matter is that he just needs renzoku changing END OF....his HP and speed make up for lack of attacks he trans's 250k XP after goku but has better attacks than goku....i do however think that when goku has a charged attack his teleport KI should take like 3/4 bar seeing as though against cell it completely screwed him up doing it.

nge

Best answers
Uhm, yeah. Half a ki-bar for 6 ki blasts at the current renzoku speed, as soon as you click. Sounds spammable to me, really. This definatly isn't sarcasm.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§hadow said:
ok grega really man syaing that was a stupid thing seeing as though as soon as you use even one Big Bang or Final Flash pretty much all of S2K AND others start 2 ***** (pardon the language) that your lame and you spam and you have no skill...lets think aout this....i agree with grega though vegeta is NOT as weak as you all say....HOWEVER his lack of attacks is actually irritating when compared to other characters....heres what i think....make an extra attack for his renzoku....DONT make it instant attack cause the spammage would be awful instead he needs either the same charge rate as the current kiblast attacks only he launches like twice as many OR you take piccolo's scattershot make them all go in a straight forward line and take away the right click redirect control basically i think vegeta needs to be able to fire a lot of ki blasts in a straight line forward at a fast rate of fire....i dont think his KI-blasts ever really went to their target in an arc. the fact of this matter is that he just needs renzoku changing END OF....his HP and speed make up for lack of attacks he trans's 250k XP after goku but has better attacks than goku....i do however think that when goku has a charged attack his teleport KI should take like 3/4 bar seeing as though against cell it completely screwed him up doing it.

What you think of other people has nothing to do with this, so no flaming please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom