New Beam Idea Realistic To Show!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's already set up like that, Cheeto. Try blocking when somebody detonates a beam near you. If it doesn't do a rediculous amount of damage, or if you aren't too close, you'll notice that you survive more often. Blocking reduces damage whether you actually block an attack or not. The problem is that people are in the middle of fighting somebody else 95% of the time and they aren't waiting to get spammed by the enemy.

Best answers
i like the beams and everything as it is exept for gohans shield attack it sux and sometimes you must detonate a beam in midair
because if somebody fires a beam i could just teleport to him and kick him and he can do nothing but i won`t do that because i love beam and block struggles

Best answers
well in the show... they neither shoot beams in ball form or beam form.... rhey dont detonate in midair nor do they diminish them..no wait a minute after gohan destroyed cell his kamehameha flew off the planent but just faded away into nothing. wouldn't that be diminshing a beam?? if u stop putting energy into it maybe they could make it get smaller and smaller until its nothing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom