• yes but without the trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no but a trail would be nice

• no :no:

• Total voters
Best answers
Like you guys said, trail could be toggled on and off. Besides I dont hink it will be that much easier following you if there are millions of lines all over the place - I think it will make it harder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried putting in a custom aura model, but it didn`t work, which files do I have to replace/rename, and are the old 1.1 aura models still compatible with 1.2 ?
There are two files in he models folder, one is called aura and the other is called aurabind, move them out to use as backups and then put two copies of your new aura in, and rename one of them to aurabind. I had to resize the new aura to 4x the size in Half-Life Model Viewer because it was a 1.1 aura, if your replacement aura was made before 1.2 then you'll probably have to do it as well. You can get HLMV in Half-Life Tool Pack.

On topic - Is it possible to change the existing aura (or a custom aura) so that instead of spinning it pulses/flares upward like in the show? I think this would look sweet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's supposed to look like fire. EVM had that nice aura for 1.1 that looked really cool and like the show.

Best answers
Yes, EVM did have an awesome looking aura (no offense, but who said they made a great new aura for 1.2? It's not that special). Unfortunately, there was only a week betwen that EVM release and the 1.2 release.

Best answers
I agree, it's mothing special. It's just 2 auras going different ways with some random things sticking out. And all the custom auras dont really cut it. They need one like the show, The aura flows upwards :D.. now that would be friggin sick...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they can better try to make some kind of flame around the player, also in the swoop aura can be some flame efect.

Best answers
Yeah that would be sick. I agree :]

But there shouldn't be a swoop aura unless you press t.. just makes sense..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ALL MUST SEE THIS :D
this is how the aura just have to be, if it is made good then it even can be a model

Best answers
I am not sure HL engine can handle that...did you made those or are those from another mod?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
non of them both, i saw this somewhere in a galery.

Best answers
ok, for one thing, half life 2 could handle that easily, if you disagree, go see the trailors for half life 2. i think esf should be updated to half life 2 as it would make the graphics way sweet, again, if you haven't seen the half life 2 graphics you must must MUST go see the trailors and i garantee, they will be just as sweet as the other modern day games such as transformers, splinter cell and sonic heroes :)

Best answers
Half life can do that second one easily, the first one I'm not so sure.

Best answers
Imo the "powerup" aura should chance, well it's not even an aura.....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They might aswell polish the transformation aura.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not only that but the way you charge the ki can also have an model, like somekind of turbo aura model but then on a diverend way.
but then you must not be able to use turbo while charging ki.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
i think the auras should change for sum of the characters cause there colour isnt right and i always thought of a aura tail so i think there should be a trail it would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom