New attacks

Best answers
1.I think Buu's regeneration rate should be much faster than it is now : let's 3 HP per second , it's not much considering you are totaly vulnerable when regenerating.

2.Piccolo should have regeneration too.(Sorry if this has been sugested before).

3.Buu and Piccolo could have this attack : they could extend their arm or leg to hit an enemy or to grab him; I am not saying about an extend like in the series that could go left,right & other sides ;just in front of you; when the enemy is like 5-6 meters away from you .

4.This to hard to make but here it comes : let's say you can grab someone, up in the air, it would be nice if you could throw him in to the ground while swooping (with him grabed) : grab in middle air ->swoop in to the ground with enemy ->let go of enemy ->he smashes in to the ground ->you gain XP.

Best answers
good ideeas, but I'm scared of what the other might say

n-e-way, the 4th part seems pretty complicated

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
1.I think Buu's regeneration rate should be much faster than it is now : let's 3 HP per second , it's not much considering you are totaly vulnerable when regenerating.

Absolutly not. Buu is unbalanced and overpowered as it is. No need to make him more overpowered.

2.Piccolo should have regeneration too.(Sorry if this has been sugested before).

Piccolo shouldnt have regeneration since he could only replace limbs. Not actualy heal himself.

3.Buu and Piccolo could have this attack : they could extend their arm or leg to hit an enemy or to grab him; I am not saying about an extend like in the series that could go left,right & other sides ;just in front of you; when the enemy is like 5-6 meters away from you .

Sounds interesting but im not shure how model deformations would look in HL.

4.This to hard to make but here it comes : let's say you can grab someone, up in the air, it would be nice if you could throw him in to the ground while swooping (with him grabed) : grab in middle air ->swoop in to the ground with enemy ->let go of enemy ->he smashes in to the ground ->you gain XP.

I like it :p But the enemy should have a chance to retaliate.

That is all ^^

Best answers
About my 4th suggestion : yes i would like if the enemy would be able to escape my grab this would be more interesting.
Make this attack come with a struggle.If you have the same PL as the enemy the turbo mode should make the difference,with turbo you smash your opponent easyly.If you ran out of ki the enemy will escape and you could switch places with the him : you'll be the one whos grabbed and you'll smash in to the ground. It's very simple.:D

And about Piccolo's regeneration: in Garlic Jr. Saga Piccolo was bitten by Yamucha and Bulma;when he betrayed Garlic he healed his wounds.I am not saying that Piccolo should regenerate all of his HP just half or 1/3 of them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
about thr 3rd suggestion.. the long hand culd be a sprite like a beam trail ^^

Best answers
Yeah could be.
If they cannot make an hand that extend make it like a shadow,Piccolo just pretends to extend his arm and a shadow arm appears and grabs the opponent.:D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you think about balance before you poste ?

Best answers
Why is this unbalanced?
I am very very curious about!!!!!

Best answers
dany_goku said:

Great ideea, very good attack.
Here is my ideea to make the attack balanced:
When a player is grabed by another player they both start pressing left click very fast until near the ground(burning alot of ki per click), if the player that is doing the grab runs out of ki before the other player, the grabed player breaks off, if the grabed player runs out of ki then hi hits the ground.

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Do you think about balance before you poste ?
If you come with this complaint you should tell why is unbalanced.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu it will be VERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY UNBALANCE
And Picolo verver had regeneration

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing he mentioned is unbalanced. Trust me on thisone.

Now if he said that the throw would do a lot of damage and would be unblockable and spamable now thats unbalanced. But he hasnt stated how mutch HP it would take or anything that youd require to figure out balance.

So practicaly it aint anything. Not balanced not unbalanced. Just an idea.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was talking about buu whit 3-4 hp per sec

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom