• Rage for Gohan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

• None of the above

• Total voters
Best answers
the multi DD would be cool as well as Kaiyo ken. I do think that goku and vegeta are too powerful as they r now. I wish the esf team would work on stuff for the other charecters more.

Best answers
make a super saiyan level 2, that would please us all, it would increase speed agility and power, but that poses a problem, all of the non saiyan charachters in esf would fall bahind and not be as powerfull

Best answers
New transformations will be in future versions, and I assure you, they will be balanced.

Best answers
I think they will add more trainsforms for all, as for krillins tarinsforms? what will they be? i think they should be like this.
Starting out: Krillin now, in the Ornage Ge and a bald head
Trainform one: Krillin in the Sayian battle armor he wore when the BNig fat green guy touched his head.
Trainform two: Krillin With short hair but still in the Ge(I think he did this right before buu saga)
Trainform Three: Krillin with full hair and in the red shirt and whight dockers.

Best answers
Extended Arm for Piccolo what da hell is that goin to do.

Best answers
Gohan's Rage would be VERY cool :cool:, kinda like a Kaioken; temporary power+speed boost

As for double d-disk, that actually would suit Frieza more :rolleyes:

Piccolo's extend arms: i actually don't see much use for it

Best answers
kaio ken would be best because goku has only spirit bomb and kamehameha in normal mode . In ssj there's just a kamehameha

Best answers
Originally posted by Captain Bob
I think they will add more trainsforms for all, as for krillins tarinsforms? what will they be? i think they should be like this.
Starting out: Krillin now, in the Ornage Ge and a bald head
Trainform one: Krillin in the Sayian battle armor he wore when the BNig fat green guy touched his head.
Trainform two: Krillin With short hair but still in the Ge(I think he did this right before buu saga)
Trainform Three: Krillin with full hair and in the red shirt and whight dockers.
As said before, THERE WILL BE NO MORE TRANSFORMATIONS in future releases. The ESF team has already said this time and time again. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Best answers
Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
As said before, THERE WILL BE NO MORE TRANSFORMATIONS in future releases. The ESF team has already said this time and time again. Sorry to burst your bubble.
are you definitely sure of this??I have heard no news from anyone from the ESF team saying that advanced trans levels are going to be cut....but implemented into later versions....really late versions like beta 2.0 if I remember correctly

EDIT: Errgghhh...forgot to post some more dumb ideas that popped into my mind....

About frieza having the 2 disks.....he is already powerful,and discs are instagib....and besides nobody likes disks

Gohan's rage......looks more like mini-kaioken to me

and piccolo's arm extend....maybe longer melee range.....but if they do that they're gonna have to make him idle for a few seconds if he doesnt land a hit

Best answers
I've heard quite the opposite, Jimesu. Further transformations are simply further down the line from what I understand. Where did you get your info from?

Best answers
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that everyone wants all the saiyans in the game to get the next transformation SS2 but this would out balance quite a few of the other players so I think that piccolo should get the one in the Garlic Jr where he makes himself bigger and stronger, it's not really a transformation but it is in a way. Krillin already is strong enough and doesn't need any more. Buu should get his next one and cell gets his. The team has probably already chose what they are going to do but it's just an idea.

Best answers
I got my info when I suggested the very same thing, and about three ESF team members told me there will be no more. Is that info source good enough for you people?

EDIT* I refer to this post in the suggestions forum. This is proof for those who don't believe me.

STICKY: Read before posting (suggestions forum)

Note how it says "no more transformations". I rest my case.

Best answers
well i voted all of the above but extended arms for piccollo i don't get??

Best answers
ahem Jimesu I think they meant there wont be any new transformations UNTIL the late beta stages,you'd better ask Hibiki or Cuc,I'm pretty sure they got some info on it :)

And now suggestion time....well....what about scattershot first being stopped in the air then right click again on a target to make them chase after him....wait thats already been suggested....damn Im outta fresh ideas

Best answers
Well, it's funny that you say that, BECAUSE HIBIKI WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO TOLD ME IT WAS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Best answers
well, i think that the renzoku d disc is a good idea but with kaioken, i reckon it should be an attack but it should lower HP rather than KI (as it reduces defence) with this, ur PL increases and speed increases. The higher your base pl is, the more times you can use it. After that, goku shouldnt need to many more attacks. As for gohan's rage that would be an ok idea too. With that, ur PL could increase by say times 2, for about 45 seconds, after that, ur PL decreases by half of your base rate and slowly regenerates to what the base rate is supposed to be.

Best answers
ok,met Hib on Irc,and here is what happened

Doodie_Man> are new transformations going to be in later versions??
Doodie_Man> hehe someone says theyre not
Hibiki|> later versions yes
Hibiki|> as in past 1.3
Doodie_Man> lol i direct you to correct Jimesu ok?
Hibiki|> just quote me on this
Doodie_Man> lol yeah saves time

ok,now that issue is resolved....

Maybe for Buu he can get his genocide attack??Just a thought....I'm trying to think of the people who dont have new attacks when they TF

Best answers
Hmmm... they closed my thread and said there wouldn't be any more transformations. Oh well, that's good news, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been said many many many many many many many many maaaaaaaaany times that there will be more trans in later betas

Best answers
umm Multiple Destructo Discs for Krillin sounds *** cos he cant realy do it but Frieza can so do it for frieza

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom