Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Sorry if any of these attacks were already suggested.

Kai-Ken for Goku: It wouldn't necessarilly have to be an attack. It could be like turbo. In controls, you would choose a button for it. It would increase PL(strength), and speed. Of course, it would drain KI and HP.

Extended Arm for Piccolo: I am not sure if he acctually uses this too much in the show but i know he used it in the Tree of Might movie. It would be used to pull himself towards the enemy as well as pulling the enemy towards himself.

Multiple Destructo Disc for Krillin: In the Freiza saga, after he cut off freiza's tail witht the destructo disc, he used multiple discs to try to kill Freiza. Of course the pro would be more discs. The con could be that it drains all of his ki. Also, maybe he would be defenseless for a few seconds.

Rage for Gohan: Gohan's PL and speed would increase but only for a short period of time(almost like the kai-ken). He would lose Ki, but not HP. The con could be that he can't attack for a little while. Also maybe that he can only use it once per life.

Tell me what you guys think.

P.S. If you vote "all of the above", don't choose anything else, only "all of the above".

Best answers
I only think that the multiple destructo disk would fit in. I mean, Krillin's disk right now is practically usless since its hard to hit someone if thier not standing still, and he cannot call it back like the frieza disks.

Best answers
Kayoken is almost useles. I mean did you watch DBZ. Goku only used it to increas speed and Agylity, but SSJ transformation is an advanced Kayoken because it not only increase all that Kayoken does, but it also could stay for a very long time (and Kayoken stay only for about 20 sec). Besides you canot use Kayoken over SSJ because they overwrite each other value (and the most terrible thing about Kayoken is that it drains a lot of your LifeForce when it ends). So i dont think that Kayoken should be added in 1.1 or any other version of ESF.

Best answers
and remember they want to keep each character balanced, so they will need other moves for them.
But posts like theses have been posted nearly everyday. I think the moves atm are fine,we are getting new moves in 1.1 so they should keep everyone interested until they announce 1.2 is in the works :p

Best answers
Kaio-Ken whould be the best.
Only because it will increase your speed.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evgenij
...Besides you canot use Kayoken over SSJ because they overwrite each other value...
You're dead wrong. Goku used Super Kaio-Ken against Pikkon in the other world tournament. He was still super saiyan when he used it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u also realize that wasnt in the manga and wasnt actualy made by toriyama (hence why it is filler and not actual cannon for dbz)

and note the fact that kaio-ken is already planed for later beta (as said many many many many many times before)

Best answers
i say all of them because krillin could use an attack that makes him better (plus ppl who would spam it in a server would be defenceless to a melee) and the kaio-ken is probobly the best but its already planned and piccolo could use and attack to pull him toward an enemy because he is slow (i think)

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Gohan's Rage was a pretty bad idea...It wouldn't work out.
As some of you guys said, the multiple disc for krillin would be good. Later on in ESF(I don't know which updates), every character will have more transformations(except krillin and maybe not piccolo). If the multiple disc and the extended arm for piccolo are added, that would make up for them not having another transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought the fight between pikkon and goku was dbz. Its came before buu saga

Best answers
Hey i have an idea why not fire as many destructo discs as your ki will allow? like one disc every 2 seconds? as an alternate method of fire for the destructo disc.

Best answers
Man you want to give Goku even more? man he's to strong already... he only has to fire one kame-wave and every one on the map is dead... pfff....

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I was watching DBZ today and I saw Majin Buu heal babidi. That wouldn't be too bad to have in esf. I mean, it would have a limited range(shorter range than the cookie attack). Also, when he is doing it, he would be vulnerable for an attack. He would be able to heal teammates(obviously), which would increase the amount of teamwork.

What do you guys think?

Best answers
I didnt actually know kaioken had been planned. Ive seen so many threads about it im surprised i didnt read this in one of them. Anyway, at first i dislike the idea of kaioken being un because goku is already the best char and he will be overwhelming when it comes to 1.1. However, kaioken could have a good place in ESF if it was a technique given to everyone.

Best answers
BY all means stick the kayoken in there it could be a small transformation! He just goes KAIO-KEN and red aura goes around him. It should be able to be triggerd by 1,200,000 i think

Best answers
I think cell should have multi-form. it could word one of 2 ways.

1) U deploy multi-form like a moble sentry turret and u tell it to attatck kinda the way a sentry turret works in TFC.

-OR-

2) The multi -form would kinda work like the options in Gradius. The multi forms would follow o around and fire when u fire fly when u fly and walk when u walk.

Either option would have a fall back though when u summon one a precent of your ki level drops per multi-form a max of 3 forms could be summoned.(ex Cell=1/4 each form= 1/4 of your combined power)

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
That's a good idea Cid. I have another way it might work though. Maybe once you go into multi-form, the other forms would be bots. The only problem that I can think of witht that is it might take up slots in a server.
Either option would have a fall back though when u summon one a precent of your ki level drops per multi-form a max of 3 forms could be summoned.(ex Cell=1/4 each form= 1/4 of your combined power)
That would be cool and realistic(in terms of DBZ).

Also, how about my last post(i quoted below)? Nobody gave any comments about it.
I was watching DBZ today and I saw Majin Buu heal babidi. That wouldn't be too bad to have in esf. I mean, it would have a limited range(shorter range than the cookie attack). Also, when he is doing it, he would be vulnerable for an attack. He would be able to heal teammates(obviously), which would increase the amount of teamwork.
Tell me what you guys think about both.

Best answers
mc vries your idea is alright. i was thinking they should give piccolo a move to up his reputation more in the game. But its just me im a piccilo fan.

Best answers
Thanks McVries. I had thought about bots as use for the multi-form but it be be harder to code the bots for it. I do belive that if they went with bots it would be badass.

Best answers
nah couldnt we just modify the snark code for it(multiform)to fit in?I hope it does work,I know that the scatterbeam was a modified snark code.:) Only changed to a beam entity that chases enemies through walls or not

As for Buu's ability to heal others,we could fit that in slot 8 and make it heal at the same rate as regen,so as to not unbalance the game.Alternatively we could just use alt-fire to heal others with regen selected.

Kaiyoken is being planned,that means I have a :) on my face,and I really wish that Krillin gets the multi-DD.But maybe make it available after trans??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom