New Attack for Piccolo...

Best answers
Piccolo uses Masenko against Frieza (thats how Gohan learns it), and against PERFECT Cell when he's trying to help Gohan. "Gohan. I'm coming Gohan! Masenko-ha!" He doesnt use masenko against Imperfect Cell, he uses a totally different attack that starts with M that should definitley be aded, but that be the only attack he needs, once they nerf eye lasers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats mad.... I dont like the idea.
Yea... I know Piccolo is fine. I just wanted to know if anyone wanted to raplace a beam or add a new one.. Thats why its in the SUGGESTION section

🍂 Regular
Best answers
How I would like to Piccy,

- Make the generic beam come out of his mouth

- SBC attached

- Masenko slightly stronger

- Give him the attack which he used against C 17

- Give him split form/mirror image

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirror image is madness. You would be able to beam the guy to death without worrying... or meleeing him to death.. :S... also it woild be spammed... wouldnt it?
If Piccolo had it, shouldnt Krillen? And if Krillen had it, and you didnt know who was who... the guy would disc you to death :S

Best answers
Once again I cant stand how everyone forgets about Tien. Tien is the one that invented the move that Krillin and Piccolo copies off of at saiyan saga. (Yes Piccolo has his own version where he makes two of himself but the one he used in saiyan saga with Tien's tri-form) Also Cell copies Tien's multi-form against Goku.

No one should have multiform. Bots suck neways, and controlling 2 different characters at the sametime would be just as hard as trying to play on 2 different computers at the sametime with one keyboard and mouse.

No, no multiform.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could understand something like mirror image if you made it work like the D&D spell. Another targettable version of you appears next to you (or two) and copies everything that you do but doesn't deal or take damage. Might hurt the framerate but it'd be alright. Once a beam detonated too close to you though or you ran out of ki he'd dissapeer. All he'd do in the mean time is drain your ki like you had on turbo, but you could power up using him. Something like that.

Multiform just wouldn't make any sense unless it worked the same way, but cut your power level down to a fraction that would balance it out with the other mirrors of you floating around you, and they'd have to take damage too. It'd be tough defending yourself when there are like 3 of you strung together.

Best answers
Think about how hard it will be to program the split form, the game will have to create a new entity in the server, i dont even want to begin to think how to program that. I agree with the mouthblast, they should replace masenko with a green mouthblast for piccolo. I dont like masenko, and they should let him move while he charges it

But i know this probally wont happen, but ide just like to state my opppinion anyway :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
personally, the mouth blast attack sounds like a cool idea but the whole multi form thing is nuts, could you imagine the issues it could bring like bad performance, lag, and not to mention WHO WOULD KNOW WHICH IS WHICH!

Best answers
Well personally I would like to see piccolo's eye lasers nerfed along with his SBC remaining unattatched, also there was a suggestion a while back with a pic of piccolo charging up a ball attack, I think that would be cool for later version...shouldnt everyone have a few balls??? :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, he shouldn't. But eye lasers should be nerfed. A guy hit me once, (just once!!!) and then zapped me with lasers and I was dead... And it was Vegeta vs Piccolo.. a 50,000 pl difference!

Best answers
O GOD forbid us give piccolo and krillin a move that gives them an advantage in a fight...that would be aweful, i mean, then they could compete with all hte ssj gokus out there and we don't want to give the game a balancing factor like that do we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom