Best answers
this is about the only art ive done lately. I havent posted in forever so I decided to post them. they where made for a program I made for aol since I am now on 56k again and its free so :smile:

splash screen:

main window and about window:

oh yeah and put critz, i dont need negitive critz cuz i aint changing it! :)
and one more thing, so we dont get any confusion that icon is one of copland icons and i didnt make it. (gotta say everything on these forums or you get banned)

Best answers
wow thats great!

seriously! 10/10! (can i have it...?) :D :D

if not, when will it be done and downloadable?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont have aol , so i dont need it, but it looks cool, i think font fits good, i like it, but .exe files are easely infected by viruses, ( i dont mean you have putted a virus innit).
but people can easely infect those things with viruses, anyways, i like it, id give it a 8/10 for the design , looks neat.

Best answers
aw man aol?? :( i dont got aol only aim : \ o well thanks any way pommy , im sure it would have rocked

Best answers
well you will find it very hard (actually impossible) to infect this .exe. I encrypted it with tElock. So unless you decrypt the exe which most likely no one will the program will not start if modified or infected with a virus :)

oh also thanks for the critz (more accepted). I can also try to add AIM to it in a later version. But I spent like all night coding it and I kinda want to pause for awhile :p (i want the toung face back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom