Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Best answers
Nice! how many poly's?

BTW, im'a fan of TFB..Lord_Pilaf was my name on tfb forum's..

Best answers
Wow!

The links go to the same page as your thread!!!

I think i must try it manual another time but not now cause i didnt have time!!!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
ITS NOT THE LINKS!!!!!

copy the link, and paste into a new window. thats all it takes

As for the model, d00d, i love it, keep it up

I could tell you that the feet need work, but im sure youre aware of this

Thx :D

BTW: P.o.h.s.XXX

Dont post the same thing twice in a row :|

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with all links copy and paste them, even I know that, and for the model, I like it! it reallyy looks like gohan

Best answers
Originally posted by TonyMontana9278
Nice!! Is that model going to be in any mods?
That's my question too, especially since ESF has been looking for extra help in the modeling department ;).

Best answers
cool

how do u make such things? with a special program, or something or just with paint?

Best answers
I think the poly count is around 886 or something similar to that. I prolly used like 200 polys on the hair which gives an indication of how many just the body are. All of my DBZ models are under 900 polys.

Boots arent that much of a concern they look good and bad from different angles. Yeah I used 3D Max and no they arent for any mod ATM and I dont think I'd have the time to work for ESF.

Best answers
BTW any model requests? I'll list what models I have done so I dont get any wasted posts. Oh BTW when I say a Saiyan-Jin I also mean their SSJ form.

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan (Adult & Cell Saga), Freeza 4th Form, Android 18.

I was thinking of either a Piccolo because there arent many good Piccolo models or a Goten or Young Trunks.

Also if anyone wants like a Krillin or Yamcha model (Cell Saga) I can make both of them rather quickly cos all I need to make is a new head and adjust the body.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like to see how well u could do a ssj3 goku... (but with ur 1337 skillz im sure u could do it :D )

MaX

Best answers
TIGHT I LOVE IT. can i have your models 2 skin them :) Thats the best Adult Gohan Model i have ever seen. go in my profile 2 email mail me :) or if u got aim or icq here icq is 150027027. my aim is . MaXBuzz4. i love that model. i use aim more so if u want 2 contac me with them programs i would use aim but icq will do :).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Uhmm... Only in an afternoon? Dude, Thats so fricken fast and its so fricken nice!

Best answers
i agree with hib =)
cuz he is!!
i'd also like to see a good ssj3 goku model =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom