Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes all bow down to micks!! :p

hmm u know tfb was the first hl dbz mod so i guess they started all these other dbz hl mods... (just my thought)

Best answers
Bah Hibiki ya fool there was DMZ (yes DMZ!) Power-Up and a hand full of other DBZ mods for HL though TFB probally grabbed the spot light, Anywhooo I'll give a SSJ3 Goku a crack but I'll like to see the Poly count lol Im gonna guess it'd be around 900-1000. Anyway it'll prolly take me alittle longer than Gohan but it'll be done soon enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but tfb was the only good one :D

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I WANNA SEE NAPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yellow eyebrows for ssj, and a buzzcut, and golden moustache heheheh cuz the hair does grow when ya go ssj, and nappas would HAVE to grow out enough to be visible. Ive seen Nappa with hair in a flashback with chibi vegeta, so wouldnt his hair grow when he went ssj? hmm

Plz do Nappa mate

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Links are fine

Well what someone told me, which is true... are that the links are fine... but in order to use them you must copy the link and paste it into the bar yourself, btw nice models man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Micks that Gohan model is the best one i have seen its excellent! Now your SSJ3 Goku is what i really wanna see i bet you can pull it off if this work is anything to go by!

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ermm i guess that the model wont go far.. just like tfb.

Best answers
ESF

I remember that I readed (?) a long time ago on a site (power up or other) that ESF was based of the "Power-Up" Team and one other I dont know.

I dont know, if this facts are true, but I think so.
Is this tfb site still avaible, then plz give me a link!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
Thats cold.:D

I thought a few of the members from tfb went to The Rage and donated work then the rage eft dbz and then i'm wondering what happened to The Rage's and tfbs models. They had the best hl ones.

I'm wondering what the point of these models are? (not telling you to stop or insulting you) Are you going to donate these to a mod or just make them for experience/ portfolio?

I love the gohan tho :yes: :p :yes:

Oh, I want to see yajirobi accompinied by Korin. Not too many of those models.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mickels
BTW any model requests? I'll list what models I have done so I dont get any wasted posts. Oh BTW when I say a Saiyan-Jin I also mean their SSJ form.

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan (Adult & Cell Saga), Freeza 4th Form, Android 18.

I was thinking of either a Piccolo because there arent many good Piccolo models or a Goten or Young Trunks.

Also if anyone wants like a Krillin or Yamcha model (Cell Saga) I can make both of them rather quickly cos all I need to make is a new head and adjust the body.
My Request:
  • Yamcha
  • Vegeta

My email is:

[email protected]

Best answers
I think you should try your hand at Perfect Cell. I don't like Xtortionists or whatever his name is. No offense tho, I love his Piccolo, and I remember seeing a kickass Gohan on his Site. He's a good modeller, I just think he didn't do Perfect Cell justice.

In short, I don't like insulting people.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nappa and Radditz would be nice to see. Android 16 too. :D

EDIT:
*NAPPA! NAPPA! NAPPA!*
Cheeseman :D

Best answers
holee, thats an amazing model.... damn.... it actually looks like gohan..... I like it.... 10/10.... perfect... one thing tho..... MAKE MORE MODELS

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
Hey jackass next time I won't show you any models I work on, BTW just because I make a damn model dosen't mean its gonna go anywhere. I do it for fun and experience I don't do it to get praise or a cookie for each model I make so don't be so ****in rude.

BTW sorry I haven't updated my SSJ3 Goku thread but I have been extremely busy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah spin shut the **** up and go make a new lay out for ur site *****

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mickles

Don't flame, even in responce. No warning, just a reminder.

If you find posts offensive, click "report this post to a moderator", you vigilante :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom