New Ability Idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be cool if you were in turbo and had a transformation, that you could unleash a "bombardment" attack like vegetas "special ki blast" but it lasted longer, and shot like generic balls all over the target area and was moderately strong, like a channeling attack that lasted until you ran out of ki or something.

dunno, some sort of blasting the hell out of everything on the ground would be neat.

Best answers
pretty cool...but they need to change the kiblobs into dust and after it is done it need to have a crator

might be hard but it just needs that DBZ feel if your gonna do bambardments

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki blasts suck.... lol. make vegetas special ki blast thing usefull, its only usefull for making ki blobs and its still useless because you dont have enough ki to shoot and detonate it.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
bioball said:
pretty cool...but they need to change the kiblobs into dust and after it is done it need to have a crator
The crater part isn't going to happen as terrain damage is not going to be in ESF. The dust most likely won't be in either due to it dropping fps. They are thankfully making Vegeta's attack better as well. I always thought that Vegeta's Renzuku would have been better if it fired gen balls instead of ki blasts.

Best answers
009 said:
I like the idear :laff:
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I yell at Paul Sr whenever I watch American Chopper... IT'S ****ING IDEA. IT'S A GOD DAMN IDEA. THERE'S NO R. NONE. IT'S AN IDEA.

Now as for this *IDEA*, I like it. But not all characters did anything that cool...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ever noticed that next to the e, there is a r? maybe...he accidently pressed the r? damn you should really stop flaming ppl on how they type, not everybody needs to type perfect...

anyway, i like the idea, it has been suggested alot but always refused...you should be able to fire like 20 ki blasts (slighty weaker then the normal ki blast) that would make it really cool >.<

Best answers
Sicron said:
ever noticed that next to the e, there is a r? maybe...he accidently pressed the r? damn you should really stop flaming ppl on how they type, not everybody needs to type perfect...
And have you seen him type IDEA and not IDEAR? Nope.

Maybe, for a cool ability, the characters can all have like a desperation attack, an attack that only becomes available at like, say, 30% damage. They can use this attack, and it drains all their Ki, but if it successfully hits, it kills the enemy.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you obviously had no problems deciphering the fact that he meant 'idea' despite typing 'idear', so clearly there was no need to for that outburst.

Anyway I agree with Darkowns. Just about every character somewhere throughout DBZ launched an attack very similar to renzoku, when you think about it, its only shooting a heap of ki balls, nothing overly unique.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And have you seen him type IDEA and not IDEAR? Nope.
stop flaming him already just because he might go a little fast with the keyboard or maybe likes the sound of "idear" doesnt mean hes an idiot...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emhilradim said:
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I yell at Paul Sr whenever I watch American Chopper... IT'S ****ING IDEA. IT'S A GOD DAMN IDEA. THERE'S NO R. NONE. IT'S AN IDEA.

Now as for this *IDEA*, I like it. But not all characters did anything that cool...
Why does it matter to you, youre not his grammar teacher. Obviousley his english isnt top noch, so he is going to make some mistakes. Besides you know what hes saying, so why even bring it up.....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And back on topic we go before warnings are dealt and the topic is closed.

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Emhilradim said:

Flames and Offensive Posting
Posting insults and such inside your suggestions is a great way to get your topic closed and possible given a warning. Not only that but no one on the team wants to read a post where everyone is arguing and insulting each other So keep a topic clean or it will get closed and your idea ignored

Might wanna be carefull. ^^ And yes I enjoy that Idea as well good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, she already got told by the mods, so theres no need for you to have a further go at her. like boyster said, try to stay on topic to avoid warnings.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ZeroNightMare is banned for a lil while for violating the AUP on multiple occasions.

His thread is now closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom