New Ability for Piccolo

Best answers
English: Piccolo should be able to split himself up in two piccolos.
After splitting up, each of them has half the power of the original.
You can play one of them and the other should be played by a kind of bot.
To split up you only need to choose this "Splitting up" as attack and press left mouse button. Then it takes a few seconds to transform, depending on your power level (just like transforming)
To call the other piccolo back, you will only have to press right mouse button, and you will be back at full power and the other pcciolo has gone.
I know I know, it would be really hard to defeat such a piccolo, but if he only has half his power, it isnt impossible.
Hmmmmmm........HE WOULD BE EXTREMELY STRONG..........He should also have only a part of his health and energy as long as he is splitted up.

What do you think of it?

German: Piccolo sollte sich in zwei piccolos aufteilen können.
Nach dem Aufteilen sollte jeder nur die Hälfte der Kraft haben, die der eigentliche Piccolo hat. Du spielst einen davon und der andere wird von einer art Bot gesteuert.
Um sich zu teilen must du nur dieses "Splitting up" als Attacke auswählen und die linke Maustaste drücken. Dann dauert es ein paar Sekunden um sich aufzuteilen, was auf dem power-level (pl) basiert (genau wie beim Verwandeln).
Um den anderen piccolo zurückzurufen musst du nur die rechte Maustaste drücken, und du hast wieder volle Kraft und der andere piccolo ist wieder weg.
Ich weis, Ich weis, er wäre richtig schwer solch einen Piccolo zu besiegen, aber da er ja nur die Hälfte seiner Kraft hat, ist es nicht unmöglich.
Hmmmmmm........ER WÜRDE EXTREM STARK SEIN..........er sollte ferner nur ein Teil seiner Lebensenergie und seiner Energie haben, solange er getrennt ist.

Was haltet ihr davon?

Best answers
sounds kewel but i bet good money that its hard to code

Best answers
i agree it wouldnt be imposible to code but u have to think would u realy trust a bot with half yer pl/hp i know i wouldnt

Best answers
Has been suggested before, and was denied as far as i know..

Thought it was something like "it would severely lag the server.."
Makes sense don't ya think? Lot's of people splitting up..

Best answers
Sentient said:
Has been suggested before, and was denied as far as i know..

Thought it was something like "it would severely lag the server.."
Makes sense don't ya think? Lot's of people splitting up..
I think PcJoe was talking about implementing this in the far future a while ago.

Best answers
not very good, if the picollo model is about 1500 pollies then suddenly it just appears another 1500 floating around and if like 5 people do this your up to your knees in lagg..

Best answers
that would be pretty bad its a good idea but there would be loadsa bugs

like what would happen if u were on 87 hp the bot was on 40 and u called it back

Best answers
What happens if the original dies, does the bot also die?? If the original has for example 120 hp and divides into two different Piccolos, what happens when they unit if one winds up having less hp than the other? Do you add them?

Best answers
1. Euhmm... this is getting the same way as fusion.
2. I think it will most likely cause lag.
3. I agree its hard too code and piccolo didn't split hisself alot in dbz, only like 2 times or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom