Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As it is right now, I'm not a fan of it. It really does look too trendwhorish. I'd like to see it with almost all of the text, microtext, lines, etc... Focus more on the render, and the effects around that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, since there isnt that much 3D,... i like it, i am starting to get sick of all the 3D wallpapers, someone should make something uniek to this stuff, its to bad that i arnt g0od in ps 7, i like the stuff ryoko used to make,.... i really really really really really reeaaallllyyy like those! make some more ryoko!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a 3D render in the bg Wangster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah how can you miss it?
its pretty good, i dont like that blue part thats boxed in

Best answers
My thought on that 2D stuff is that if you're going to do it, spend the solid hours and do it right. And find logical reasons for doing things. Nine times out of ten when a digital artist does that tiny type/interface look they are trying to represent some kind of computer GUI. Pehaps in some cases as an exploration into the digital nature of existence. I'm not saying you need to be as deep as all that in your work, but if you are trying to emulate a computer GUI, make it look like one. It doesn't appear authentic here which I think severely detracts from the authenticity of your stuff. That and I'm not really sure why you did it in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it cause the render doesnt stand out like in some other things...good job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom