Votes: 3 17.6%
  • it needs alot of work

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Best answers

c and c if poss.. thnx :)

laterz

-jez

edit:.. and before other people start commenting on the text... its a logo i put there :D... its like my tag or something... yeah i think thats the right word?... thnx

Best answers
The text is horrifying >_< Too bright doesn't fit with the image. The render is nice and clean though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Polo said:
The text is horrifying >_< Too bright doesn't fit with the image. The render is nice and clean though.
What text???

Kinda plain, but good and clean

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea not much unique-ness in this one, but its clean and nicely done. No bright spots and it dosent burn my eyes. \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
What text???

Kinda plain, but good and clean
*takes gfk's eyes out and puts them in upper left corner opf picture*

c now?

*gives eyes back*

picture looks nice, atleast not just some spikes orsomething... or just a few circles like i used to make....
this has some nice forms,... keep it up...
GJ.

thinkin back 2 pokemon.... hmm, looks like starmie...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I dont really consider that text, its more like a signature, and its not that horrifying :rolleyes:

Best answers
yes yes.. .we shud all blame it on polo though... cos he was the one who made the first dumbass remark about the text... mmm cant tell the diff between a signature and typog... no offence..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanna knw how to do that stuff... if anyone can teach me that would be good... looks good to me but i have the eye of an unskilled render guy thing whatever you wanna call it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultrassj_vegeta said:
yes yes.. .we shud all blame it on polo though... cos he was the one who made the first dumbass remark about the text... mmm cant tell the diff between a signature and typog... no offence..
It's not a "dumbass" remark, it's his opinion, which he is more than entitled to say.

As for the render, some 2d would greatly improve it. It's nice, but a little plain in my opinion.

Best answers
its neither 3 of them in that poll, its awsom, i like that kinda pics :) :fight:

Best answers
I think it looks fine as is.. But in my oppinion if your going to make huge pictures like that, you should try either lighting effects or blur filter, with some nice solid black, blue or white streams, for you text or something..

But like I said I think it looks great as is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something is ****ed up with DA..i would love to see it, if you could re-host it plz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom