Best answers
Just whipped this up while I was bored, nothing complex, really. I figure I'll throw it in a battle scene (blowing up, of course).

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty interesting idea for a ship. Nice work on it. :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just a q, how does it land?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SuperSaiyaChris
just a q, how does it land?

Its a space ship... it does not need to land, and if it wanted to dock with a station thats not hard to do.

Also I think it looks great. It has a wacky, fun design

Best answers
Hsu is right, it doesnt land anywhere. The blue "hooks" on top are to latch onto docking hooks, the sqaure on the side is to pull up those coupling tubes to exit the ship. The rear engine is for space flight, and the 4 "normal"engines are for air flight.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about the gun underneath the main 'wing'

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I can see the gun just fine. :) So those four under-belly engines are turbines? You might want to add a turbine to the front of them. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, looks nice, but it looks like a humoristic ship...
well, i like the idea, but nothing really original...

Best answers
I was messing around with a turbine thing, but since I wanted them inside the wing, I couldnt really see how much air could get to them, so I kept them solid. So, to make up some dumb explanation for my lazyness, lets just say some gyritic ball spins fast enough to push and pull the ship in the desired direction(which I suppose could also be used in space for some extra 'oomph'. And I don't see how its so unoriginal. I mean, it looked like nothing I could think of, and I made it up as I went along, lol. So it was just random parts. Cant get much more origianl than that.

Best answers
That is a very unique and intresting space ship, the only thing that I might suggest you do is change the color.
Give it more of a "look at me, im a unique space ship" look.

Best answers
Yeah, Ill mess around with textures and such, I just threw something on it so it wouldnt look totally gray. I was making a picture with them exploding and all, but I didnt really like the way it looked, so Ill redo it, and try again later today. So, you may end up seeing it soon.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u maybe put up a larger version , I like this one but it's kinda small

Best answers
I just used bryce, and Ill try to get a larger thing up, I was messing around with somewhere to host my pictures (most of the old ones I used to use are pay-only now, and darn, they worked fine too).

Best answers
he he, loks cool. perculier design for a space ship though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks good, but why does it have such an insane number of polys? is that a bryce thing or somthin?

Best answers
Those polygon numbers arent even that high, believe it or not. I had about 5 in a scene, with explosions, lasers, and another huge ship, and everything was (amazingly) still running smoothly. The reason the count is so high, though, is because I used terrains on some of it)the connecting sections of ****pit, and wings, plus the blue "hooks" on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom