new 2nd form frieza

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it's a nice model for frieza two, but i'd like to discuss the model and give my crits

anyways the frieza looks nice, he looks pretty big, but somethings are buggin me a little bit

the shoulders shouldn't be sticking out so much, they were more shaped as if they were his deltoid muscles

the chest proportions look like he has long drooping pecs, and his head is big making his body not look as buff

here's my picture of what i think would capture frieza

ref pic

heres a gif to show the differences

im just tryin to be honest, because i'd like to see a really kickass frieza model

Best answers
yea i agree they should change it to something like you are showing us =) good eye

G
nah, i totaly disagree. that ref pic is completely rong. to be honest i couldnbt find a better ref, but them pad things it on his shoulder, they odnt hang off the sides and pop out asif baloons. + he is taller than u think. as for his stomac, u havernt changed it at all. he looks like that, just that u cant completely see it in tat pic as he is angled

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that looks like the ubah sized freeza I remember. I hope GG and Kama take a look at this.

Best answers
i have to say the one that you show in the gif image (the image you edited to make it look better) it makes him look heaps better. the face skin should be like you showed, (i didnt even notice the face untill you showed that) the same with the arms and stuff, but adding the curve thingy on the arm will take up alot of polys to make it look round and smooth and remember there on a poly budget of 1400 i think O_O

Best answers
imkongkong said:
i think it's a nice model for frieza two, but i'd like to discuss the model and give my crits

anyways the frieza looks nice, he looks pretty big, but somethings are buggin me a little bit

the shoulders shouldn't be sticking out so much, they were more shaped as if they were his deltoid muscles

the chest proportions look like he has long drooping pecs, and his head is big making his body not look as buff

here's my picture of what i think would capture frieza

ref pic

heres a gif to show the differences

im just tryin to be honest, because i'd like to see a really kickass frieza model

First i must say that that is a verry good fix.... ANYBODY who dicagrees it .....

And i know there on a 1400 poly limit or sometihng....
But still... The arms the chest and the face.... needs to be fixed... :rolleyes:

Best answers
agreed, that's very much an improvement indeed

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't we all just love the forums?

The guys from the ESF team make a beatifull freeza from 2... and the members here try to help them and make it even look better!

Yes, that GIF file definitly shows what could be improved, i really hope they do fix it.

Best answers
I think its the way it is to allow it strech inmodel for the animation for the transformation to the 3rd form!!
yeah!! }P=D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, they won't change it though. They'll come in here and say they already started animating it, or something, and just not bother trying to fix it to what the forum wants.

It's a real shame though, your .gif version is the rule

Best answers
i believe they do hang off to the side heres a different pic

i beleive if his arms were down then they would be connected with them.

heres another

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they aren't his deltoids, they're shaped to look like them, sort of a glove over a hand.. if his arms were up like that then you could see it

edit: does this look better?

Best answers
I believe that they only edited the skin and a lil of the shape of the original 2nd form, thats why it looks like that
dunno though...

🌠 Staff
Best answers
actually, i made an entirely new model. so far im lookin into your crits and the only thing i dont like is the shoulder fix you did, and how jagged edged you made the body <_<. But i will look into gettin that fixed as well.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, they're not. The way Imkongkong edited the model, really catches the essence of Freeza's second form. In case you think the skin is of, this is due to editing a picture, not the skin.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
God Gundam said:
actually, i made an entirely new model. so far im lookin into your crits and the only thing i dont like is the shoulder fix you did, and how jagged edged you made the body <_<. But i will look into gettin that fixed as well.
Chest, head, arms >_>, imhongkong is right about this model, the current is just not correct IMO >_>

🌠 Staff
Best answers
oh, btw, the pic of frieza we took for the render is on an angle, so your crits might not follow it correctly in some areas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom