NEW 1.3 IDEA

Best answers
OK ive seen someone suggest somewhere that if you're gokuand you press and hold powerup + Turbo(both buttons) for i think it was 4 seconds then you would activate the KAOKIN !!

and ive gotta great idea :D thats similar..

OK lets say that every character has a MINIMAL powerlevel for there current power level.

an lets say im Krillin with 1 million ki.... an lets say with turbo i have 1.5 million

wouldn't it be great if i held powerup + turbo and gradually increased my * minimal powerlevel * !!

Now how high could i go? ide say the max would be 1.5 million becuase at my minimal powerlevel my turbo was at 1.5....

So now after finally increasing my strenght to 2 mil. my turbo would be 2.5* million.. and lets say i increase my strength hight enough to the pl where i could transform..

The game should not allow me to transform simply because The character cant control the power yet he can only raise his power to that level.. but it begins to drop after he stops powering it up.

How fast should it rise and fall? We'll evered played esf 1.2.3? and managed to survive a blast with 2-3 health left? if you look at your ki youde notice that your ki was dropping.... ide say about that fast.. and if that's too fast ide say alittle slower.

This idea could implement the way characters in dbz increased there power leveles :p

and as for that goku kaokin! to go kaokin he'd after press the Use along with powerup and turbo for it to activate :D.

Best answers
Well, first, it would be pointless, the only time you might need that is when in a powerstruggle, but who can Kao in a PS?

Maybe a rage button that might do the same effect, just keep it at that level without such a fallout of Power level. Might be only usable once or twice in a period of time and under a certain health point.

Best answers
hrmm good point maybe a rage meter/bar....

kinda like the cf bar... except it fills up abit more frequently and after the bar is full you have the ablity to raise your power then it slowly yet gradually decreases

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldnt it suck if some random dude just sat in the corner powering up his turbo.. Ran out and kick all your butts over and over?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats already in (kinda). Check the stamina system explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom