Never follow unknown people underground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, so ever since last summer my friends and I love to go to these so-called 'catacombs' that are near my city. Underground tunnels, if you will. We've gotten very deep and very far last summer, and it was amazing. All that adrenaline in your blood and that feeling of relief you get when you get out and see light, it's amazing. We wanted to do it again a week ago, since the weather was awesome. So we went up to the mountain where the catacombs are at (it's actually a medieval fortress and underground cemetery, but that doesn't matter), and came in. First we were scared to run into bats, so we threw stuff in there, like bricks. And we decide we're not ready to go in yet, so we get out. Then we hear voices from inside the catacombs, and then "BOOM!!". It seemed someone threw a banger inside. We were scared like hell, got on our bikes and wanted to get the hell out of there. Once he got to higher ground, so to speak, I scream out "WHO'S THERE!?". And a voice says: "Come down and see." And, we do. We go back down, and this guy crawls out of the catacombs. He was fat, tall, had a grey beard and mustache. He said "What the hell you think you're doing throwing stuff inside? How'd you like it if I threw bricks through your roof!?"
Then we apologize and he cools down, and we start talking. It appeared he was a guide. He gives you a 'tour' of the catacombs, if you can call it that, for 250 dinars, which is like $4. He offers to take us for free, he has his own site and everything, so we say "Why not?" and he leads us in. A few seconds after, a second guy jumps out in total darkness and yells at the top of his voice: "WHAT'S UP BOYS!!??!!" My blood froze. The guy started laughing. They turned their flashlights on and led us in. After a while, my friend asks the guide how come he can see in the dark, since he was using his flashlight to light our path, and we were behind him. He stops and turns around.

"Well son, 30 years ago some **** happened to me, you know what it means to be clinically dead?" he says.

"Yeah, it's when you're dead, but not dead, sort of." I say.

"Yeah yeah, something like that." he says. "Well, you know how people say vampires don't exist? Vampires exist. That day, when I went into a coma, a vampire came, sucked my blood out, and I woke up. Since then, I can see in the dark and light bothers me." By now I'm scared out of my socks. "Of course, I'm joking."

You may think I'm a sap to fall for something like that, but when you're following an unknown guy in total darkness with only one flashlight to light up your path, this is totally believable. So we go on, and I notice my cap is gone. "What the hell? Where's my cap?" I say, and my friends push me on. So I was forced to leave my cap. Boo hoo. We go on, and my friends asks:

"Has anyone ever gotten lost in this tour?"

"Well once, yeah. I've gotten 30 years of prison for losing three teenagers, one was wearing a green jacket and was tall, one was even taller and was wearing a red jacket, and the third was fat, and wore a black jacket."

I look at the three of us. I was wearing a green jacket, and I'm 186 cm. My friend was wearing a red jacket and he's 188 cm. My other friend was wearing a black jacket, and was indeed fat. My **** froze.

"Joking!" he said, and laughed. I sighed. We went on.

Ten minutes later approximately, we stopped again. This time he asked our names.

"Damjan." I say.

"Vladimir." the red-jacket guy said.

"Aleksandar." the fat guy said.

"Alright now, you two, Vladimir and Aleksandar are going to strip down, and anally rape Damjan." Now I'm ready to get the hell out of there and find my own way out.

"Joke!" he said, and laughed. I want to curse him, but know that he's my only way out, so I hold my tongue.

And we go on. A while later, they stopped again. This time he said:

"Okay. Boys, me and my friend here have decided to kill ourselves right here, and you three will be the only witnesses to our death."

He starts pulling something from his pocket, which I recognized as a banger. He also took out a yogurt cup, wrapped in tinfoil. He snapped the banger, spilled the gun powder on a piece of newspaper, lit it on fire. Don't know why it didn't explode. Then, he opened the yogurt cup, and lit the yogurt on fire. God knows how he did that. Now I was scared that we would run out of oxygen, and finally I said:

"For god's sake sir, put that out! We'll run out of oxygen!"

"Shut up." he said. In the end we didn't run out of oxygen, but man that yogurt stank. After that, we walked for a bit more and then left the catacombs. I couldn't believe that I was seeing light again, I really thought that guy was gonna kill us in there or get us lost or something. Then the guy that scared us when we came in turned me around and said: Is this your cap?

My cap was in his hand. Now I realized that he was walking behind me the whole time. Turns out the guy had no bad intentions, he just wanted to teach us a lesson, not to follow unknown people into holes. It worked xD.

Well, what do you say?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You probably shouldn't follow people into dark holes. Unless they ask you too.

That's like 3 *** jokes in 1 day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This ain't a joke. This really happened. Trust me I was scared as hell. But it was a great experience at the same time. After realizing it was possible to lose my life in there, I stopped worrying about the less significant things in life.

But hey, as I said last summer we went there like, every day, even so deep that we could feel water on our feet. We explored and explored until it was too damn cold to go there. We'll probably go there again, but this time I'm in control xD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was talking about my post.

I don't see how willingly following someone into a hole would change your life, but good for you, I guess. May the light shine brighter and the wind blow faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaaa right, sorry. I just got accustomed to you calling me a liar xD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I wasn't there when it happened, so I'll have to take your word for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how willingly following someone into a hole would change your life, but good for you, I guess. May the light shine brighter and the wind blow faster.
Didn't really change my life, just made me worry less about some stupid things. You should try it xD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Follow someone I don't know into a dark cave?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahah damn, it could be a nice written story.

Really cool man, actually pretty unbelieveable but i trust you somehow.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is when I stopped reading...
No, keep reading. Dan stayed in the hole with the man after he told 2 of dan's friends to rape him. Natural selection at work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And now we analy rape Damjan :|

Anyway, why would anyone listen to some hobo to come down some god forsaken hole >_>?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh you guys just don't know how to have fun. Even if fear is sometimes involved xD
No, keep reading. Dan stayed in the hole with the man after he told 2 of dan's friends to rape him. Natural selection at work?
Yeah? What would you do? Run off in any direction without a flashlight? I think not. I know you probably wouldn't even come in there, but if you did, what would you do?

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Lol nice one.... :p "joking"

Well i want to be scared too.... i hope something like this will actually happen to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't get raped, not that I would. I'd rather run for it and risk it in the dark than get raped by the fat guy xD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh you guys just don't know how to have fun. Even if fear is sometimes involved xD

Yeah? What would you do? Run off in any direction without a flashlight? I think not. I know you probably wouldn't even come in there, but if you did, what would you do?
Tell my 2 friends to kick his ass. We'll take the flashlight and whatever else he has on him, and make our way out.

Simple enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol 3 little boys against 2 grown men, I wouldn't call that a "Battle of the Titans"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell my 2 friends to kick his ass. We'll take the flashlight and whatever else he has on him, and make our way out.

Simple enough.

Ah, if only it were that easy. First of all, there was two of them, remember that guy that scared us when we came in? Second, even if we did manage to kick their ass, it's almost impossible to find your way out of there. You can't count the tunnels in there. There's too much of them, not to mention there's no range for my mobile phone, so calling for help was out of the question. Basically it would be impossible to get out of there without a guide. Now if I had led us in there, we would get out. Because I always know where I went through. But he was going so fast I couldn't remember where we went through. Keep in mind that wasn't our first time in there. Last summer we went there almost every day. But hey, those tunnels are endless. It's like walking into a maze, and no matter how much you go through it, you can't completely explore them in one summer. God knows how long that guy's been exploring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom