Netherlands - Portugal...Referee was spamming!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who saw the match? Seriously, it was hilarious how many times the yellow card was shown. And 4 red cards, it was a true historic match. Never had there ever been so many red cards in just one match. Even the FIFA boss was complaining about the referee, spamming with 20 yellow cards :p. I wonder if there will be a rematch...

Your thoughts on the match?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No clue whatchu talkin' about. Sports have never really been my thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't see it either, but from what I heard, Portugal tried stalling as much as they could during the 2nd half, because they were ahead by one goal.

Both teams went wild with kicking other players 'by accident'. o_O At least, that's what I heard.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can say is, I friggin hate Figo, that bastard should be an actor not a soccer player...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD it was ****ing ownage! i actually noticed from the beginning that the netherlands wanted to do everything for it, so they started from the beginning abit agressiv, while Portugal keeped calm for a while.

After Netherlands fouled C.Ronaldo that hard, Portugal got abit nervous, after C.Ronaldo Leaved the Netherlands started to get abit more on them all, though portugal hitted back, then all couldnt stop.

It was crazy around the 70-90 min playing time, i was just hoping, omg please let Portugal win and finish this game, so no longer they will play.

it was freagn awesome.

Best answers
It was a freakin match, 4 red cards and 16 yellow.. Damn that's crazy.

Best answers
i think its my fault the netherlands lost.. i was watching it for the first time and they lost.. :( well were out..

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Tryforce said:
i was just hoping, omg please let Portugal win and finish this game, so no longer they will play.
i think its my fault the netherlands lost.. i was watching it for the first time and they lost.. well were out..
hey you guys i will eat you both :devgrin:

Best answers
oh yeah eat me.. my excistence is no longer required since the netherlands lost :p lol, acctually im pretty tasty.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the match, i think it was silly that the ref gave Damo (sp?) a yellow card just for throwing the ball rofl. Despite that i have to say that it was quite fun match to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom