Nessaja Creations.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For anyone that might still remember me...

Here is, pretty much everything I have done in the past 2 ears since I retired. I find myself playing ESF a lot with friends lately, so I slowly crawled back in the forum checking it again.

Not a lot has changed, really, not a lot at all.

Granted, I know about 1% of you all, or I know more then that but everyone just changed their names, again.

Either way here are my works, I have the slowest possible pace of making artwork which is about one artwork every 3 months, oh well. Hope everyone enjoys.

My latest, 2d abstract experiment.

Anephyte, this was my attempt at a underwater type secenery.

TDSOM, one of my practice projekt series, the only meaning of this seri is to stay active so I don't have to start all over again when I want to get back to art.

One that people who followed my art likely already know, Endurance is a chaotic abstract piece. It's one of the first poster type pieces I have ever made.

External Corridor is one of the pieces I created after seeing Matrix Reloaded.

No Regular is the first in the practice projekt series. Pure graphics.

Another PP, I had a long break before this one and was rather rusty.

Another PP 3d experiment

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Another PP, again some 3d test mostly.

A PP, cloudbrushing experiment. Underwater scenery. Turned out to be one of my favorite pieces.

School project, the task was to draw a woman which has yhe eyes of a panther. As I can't draw I asked if I could do it with photoshop, as I'm a reasonable brusher. A+'d it.

Space scenery, one of my older pieces.

Collab with Wogasm that was an rtist here aswell, I did all the 2d and partly the brushing.

My "comeback" after a long time of inactivity. Experiment on 3d and http://img295.echo.cx/img295/6753/rupturev2collab6cb.th.jpg[/img][/url]2d.

Web layout that can be viewed at http://www.dota-allstars.com

Enjoy

Ñaz

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, some really really great stuff here, i love it ^_^ I can definately see how you've improved through a lot of them. The only one i dont like so much is the dark side of the moon one, the colours, and layout are all great, but i feel there's too many sharp lines in contrast to the background and that light effect coming from the middle. I'd also mention that the tree's in the first one are the only thing that i think lets it down, I wouldnt have covered the moon/lightsource where you did i'd have put it more to the left, apart from that, those crazy things in the middle look sweet, they look like something from science fiction or something =P. I really love that panther girl, she looks amazing, im not too sure of the font to the left though. One of my favs is that 3d test at the top of the second post, looks flawless, and i love it. That site design reminds me of WoW for some reason... dunno why but it does, its got great layout font and great colour usage. The colab with Wogasm is orgasmable, it looks real nice ^_^, where is wogasm these days? i used to love his stuff when he showed it =\.

Great work, you should be proud.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Naz :eek:

And again you have to make us all feel like inferior artists :p
Im also loving the panther girl one.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naz! \o/

Everytime you make a post, everyone knows it's gonna be hawt.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O

NAZ! I knew I'd see you around here again =]

Now, before I get too swept away: Very impressive stuff. There are quite a few up there that have a really appealling feel (at least, in my opinion). I rather liked the feel, in particular, of The Dark Side of the Moon. I also like the one above the Panthera, it has an interesting feel about it.

Again, it's good to see some of your work again, Naz. More importantly, it's nice to see you around again =]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they weren't as monotone as they are... but other than that...

OMGZ0R U AM PWN ARTIST!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY O/

IMO they all look sexeh, I just want to rape them :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine panties, they burn! o_O;

Sw33t art, dude!
:yes:

Best answers
that is some damn neat work man! :D i love 'em! ^^ specially that thing u created after seeing matrix.. looks like there is generic beams fired ^^ hohoho ;D they just pwnz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very impressive stuff Naz. So what're some of your secrets with the abstact stuff? Just layer upon layer? Its so neat man...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah Naz you remember me don't you? ;)

Anywho, seen a lot of this work before, it's still as amazing now as it was back then. Still amazes me.

Growler, I know one of Naz' secrets........ experience. :p

Retired
Best answers
hello naz.

I saw Nessaja and ofcourse I didn't have to look who made the thread.

welcome back mate, and I do remember mostly all the pics you posted up there.

good to have you back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sup dude, i remember you, you was active alot in are section ^^ just like me those days, i like the first 3 alot, i already have seen the rest exept panthera sapiens , wich i really really like, GJ on that one.

nice to have ya back, dough im not on the forums that much :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow your an old forum member so this is the first yime i see one of your many posts. that is very awesome art peices, you must have a lot of patientce to do those

Best answers
2 words

kick ass !

god awsome, your really good at that kind of art. !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x_x .... a...m....a..ZING!
<_< whuts ur secret =P
>_> teach me ........ =P

um anyway still all of them are awesome... but did you heard something of a pen tool in photoshop?
at this art:

i saw it as a first bad point! Those "supoosed to be round" things are not round... whuts bad! seems like you used the lasso polygon tool.

here you could use a quite good background wich could give the last kick to this art... because without it looks storyless:

but what i really loved and what i really like... where i guess you putted more effort in.. is this :

sorry for giving crits wich you maybe dont wanted but im such a guy who allways want to crit something what to good :-\ =P

well, ^^ hope to see ya more here around!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David- The site design is for a Warcraft 3: The frozen Throne Mod. I went for a Warcraft theme. in total it took 3 months to create. I have designed every little detail in there from scrath, my longest project ever. It didnt even come out that cool, on the other hand it it was my 2nd site design so I had a lot to learn.

suicidal_maniac - never was my intention =), for some reason I find myself playing ESF a lot lately.

Optimus Prime - is it? heh, good to see you again

Magus- thanks man, I'm getting a warm welcome o:

Majin_You- Thanks maj, when I realesed TDSOTM I was the only one who liked it... everyone was putting me down while I was like, wth is wrong with you guys I love this =P, oh well. looks like I know a lot more then 1% here afterall ><

Synth - thanks, I don't know you yet, do I? Thanks for your comment either way :)

dReAm KiLlEr- stop humping my works :O!

Shiyojin Rommyu - thanks you.

Hamppu - Gracias

Growler - If you want to make things like this, you gotta be willing to spend more then an hour on "just" brushing, or "just" making atmosphere.

"X" - get outta my face, ofcourse I know you, dude!

Judge- Isn't it ironic... you know, you made my first sig, not only that you were the artist here that inspired me to make art. It's funny :)

Wangster - Really? There are about 9 pieces in there that I certainly couldn't have posted here. But alright, cool, nice to see you again.

DarkSniper- Passion, you need patience when you do something you don't want to do ;). Thanks

VivalaPinapple- danke

Valeska- I'm getting better :), seriously, I still got a long way to go, but I'm learning new techniques every day.

Tryforce-Heh thanks, you really don't have to school me when it comes to the pentool :), really, you don't. The first one wasn't my fault, well.. it was... but it's more because of my computer as, to start with, it wasn't 100% round when I made it, and I need to render at a low resolution because otherwise my computer can't handle it.

I've learned that, as long as you don't mean to tell a story, there dreally doesn't need to be a story in it. I could think off a story right here about Endurance but it wouldn't do it justice'it's just apure graphical piece, I could say that it's a black-hole in a galaxy far far away or bacteria's in a human body, but really, it isn't, it's just pure graphics. Many of for instance PP's are just meant as a pleasure for the eyes

Just like watching a sunset, watching clouds, stars, a waterfall or fireworks

Thanks for the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom