Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucked The Big One!

• Neon Genesis Evangelion? What's That?

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To All Who Have Seen ALL Of Neon Genesis Evangelion & The End Of Evangelion (Movie):
What Is Your Take On The Series? Is it all just in the mind of Shinji or is it real? By the way did ya like it?

I am unsure myself, nothing is really explained.

The series, in my opinion, pwned! Depressing, Funny, Awesome, & Serious -- All At The Same Time

By the way, if anyone is going to make a Neon Genesis Evangelion music video, use the song PRAYER by DISTURBED and use clips from the movie when the UN Army infiltrates NERV and is shooting everyone (Very Depressing Stuff)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought the whole show stunk ass balls

was lame stupid and the mecha wasnt even that cool

Best answers
hib you broke 5000 posts O_O

i love the series, mostly because the creator had done the research on biblical hsitory and such to use it in the way they did. Excellent character development, cool fight scenes, a plot that will melt your brain, and a cute warm water penguin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an anime series. They have it on in AUSTRALIA (on TV), they would never show it on TV in the USA tho because of the violence, sexual content, etc...

USA r0x but TV here sucks the big one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have MSN or AIM. I Use TRILLIAN which is a prog that has ICQ, YAHOO, MSN, AIM, & IRC All In One, So I Can Be On AIM/MSN with 1 prog. Anyways I don't get on much anymore cuz I'm playing DARK AGES & everytime I am on I get riddled with IMs 99% of them are from people asking about how to do something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The normal TRILLIAN is lame, the PRO version is awesome tho.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the series. And I just recently bought the movie, The End of Evangelion. The majority of the stuff in the series and movie actually happened. Only a few portions were in Shinji's head.

If it doesn't involve Trigun or Gundam, Hibiki hates it. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rei = from eva

eva = sux0r

there for rei = sux0r

see how that works

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude the episode with the last angel...err just the last angel is just W - R - O - N - G

Best answers
liked the entire show didnt get see the movie yet thou
watched the entire show in japanese :) cause i think the dubs sucked :) but thats my opinion:tired:

Best answers
Eva was great. I had the whole series on my comp and EoE, but i still bought the perfect collection and the movie on DVD. It's really a great series, just that to understand EoE to the extent that it could be understood to took me weeks upon weeks of talking on the Evangelion.com message boards, then the site died...

And rei is awesome, my sig is supposed to be 2 images of Rei, until it stopped working a while ago.

Oh yea, gentatsu, you're right, i've never seen one episode completely in English, i usually switch it to japanese after I hear Shinji's voice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I have the whole series & movie on my comp -- subbed. I hate dubs (cept for DBZ)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great show :yes: Angst, giant robots, girlies= good stuff.

I saw the series and EoE and that other movie for it, I can't remember what it was called...the endings messed with my head. Yup.

But...

Gundams > Evas!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Felt Sorry For The UN Navy, They Have So Much Pride In All Of Their Jets & Carriers And Then There Are 14 yr olds piloting single machines that can do 10000x what the WHOLE NAVY can do. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom