💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ive watched part 1 again of matrix, so i made a lil drawing of neo, i tried to make it a comic style, what do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Work on your proportions...
The hairline looks wierd, and the jaws... and the overall face.... isnt well defined >.< Nice contour drawing though, my pictures are all sketchy :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oo
looks nothing like him, imean.......nothing at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel duh, how do you want a realistic drawing of neo, thats like impossible, to make it a look a like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not, i would show you if i had a scanner :p
Everything is comprised of basic shapes, such as cones, spheres, cubes, etc... If you look at the human skull its basically just a sphere anx a cone shaped thingy.... or a wedge >.<... drawing peoples are not as hard, once you get used to portriat(sp?) drawings >.< You dont need to add every tiny detail in, but getting just the outline and structure right should fix the whole thing o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, please scan your work, i might learn something from it, scan @ a friends house, or @ the library! please, i wanna c the work, you claim to be good, then i want to see you do it, i want to learn to draw perfectly, cuz i want to be a famous artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom