Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Not sure if anyone has heard.

Today is a very sad day, we woke up this morning to hear of the passing of a colossal human being, Nelson Mandela.

He passed on last night at 20:50 (GMT +2) at the age of 95.

May he rest in peace and may we all remember the great humanity which he embodied.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
My condolences, will you guys do some form of service or memoriam the next couple of days?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
My condolences, will you guys do some form of service or memoriam the next couple of days?
We will be waiting for Government to announce the official program, but already thousands of people are gathering outside his house and outside places like parliament. They will have to decentralize things quickly though as the infrastructure in any given area will not be able to sustain the influx of mourners. Most likely they will opt for regional and provincial services in the coming days.

They said it will be about 12 days before the funeral, I think because quite a large number of international heads of state and delegates will be attending and they will want to get the logistics well in place. Obama apparently already mentioned that he wants to be here as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom