NeLo, I challenge you!!!!

Best answers
I challenge NeLo to a battle in Fight Club! Have you got the guts to face me?

Best answers
Why! ME! umm sure why not..ARE YOU RDY?! :devgrin:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'll ref this.

The setting is a fully intact oil tanker.

Best answers
(grins and chuckles maliciously)
Well well well. So you actually showed up, did you? You're braver than I expected. Or just an incredible fool. Either way, you signed your own death warrant the second you set foot here.

I'll make you suffer so slowly, so exquisitly painful, so horrifyingly precise, you'll think it's a career.

You're still here. Good. I've looked forward to seeing you die. I wouldn't want you to not grant me the satisfaction of your death.

Now then, the time for talk is over. Let us fight!

Best answers
:devgrin: A little self confident are we? Heh we shall see who dies in this battle..By the looks of you, this should be easy...When im done with you you'll be begging me to finish you off. Enough chat more splat...Are you ready?? :devgrin:

Best answers
Snake was standing on the front of the tanker. Clad in his black leather coat, he stood motionless in the pouring rain and freezing wind. Lightning flashed for a fraction of a second, followed seconds later by the rumble of thunder, as if the gods were watching over the upcoming battle and drumming in excitement.

Then NeLo came.

"I've looked forward to this, Snake."

"So have I, NeLo. Especially the part where you die."

NeLo sported a mean grin, totally unimpressed by Snake's words.

"So you think you can win? Well then, I guess you have your reasons to be confident. But let me tell you, I have no intention of dying."

Snake stared blankly at his opponent. Rain splattered everywhere. Again, lightning followed by loud thunder. Then Snake pushed the side of his coat away, revealing a sheath attached to his belt. He pulled out his trusty katana, and grasped it firmly in both hands.

"You see this, NeLo? This is my blade, my trusted weapon that helped me win numerous great battles. My blade and I have been through things that are far greater than this brawl will be."

NeLo wasn't impressed. He again grinned maliciously.

"Well... so you prefer the classic weaponry? I guess I'll have to go easy on you."

Snake didn't completely understand what NeLo meant. "Classic weaponry?" Was NeLo originally planning a gunfight? Then NeLo unveiled his weapon. From his pocket he pulled out a small, plastic looking object, kind of like the handle of a joystick. On it was a small, red button.

Snake's confusion turned to hilarity. He laughed out loud and exclaimed, "THAT'S your weapon? Hahahahahaha! I expected to be impressed, but now it turns out you're here to amuse me. I'll finish this quickly."

NeLo still grinned, ignoring Snake's words. "This IS my weapon, yes, but I wasn't ready yet. Alow me to demonstrate..."

NeLo pushed the button on the object. Out of the hole at the top emerged a bright red beam that quickly grew in length, until it suddenly stopped. NeLo was now holding the mother of all weapons in the palm of his hand...

A LIGHTSABER!

Snake was shocked by this surprising turn of events.

"But-- How-- That's--", he stammered.

"Let's put an end to all this chit-chat, shall we Snake? It's time to settle things once and for all."

Snake gripped his katana firmly in determination and swallowed nervously. This wasn't gonna be easy.

NeLo stormed towards his opponent, yelling out loud. Snake prepared to counter his opponent's attack. NeLo swung the redhot beam of energy towards Snake.

SNAP!

Snake made the fatal mistake of trying to block the lightsaber with his katana. The punishment for his mistake was visible on the floor; the blade of his katana, still sizzling from the sudden encounter with NeLo's lightsaber, lay there, as a monument to Snake's ignorance.

Snake stood frozen on the scene in horror, seeing his trusty weapon finally put to rest. He gave a mean look at NeLo.

"You'll pay for that!"

NeLo replied with ice cold laughter. "So much for that legendary weapon of yours. Now DIE!!"

As NeLo had uttered these words he swung his lightsaber at Snake again, who quickly jumped backwards to dodge it. Unfortunately, Snake slipped on the slick surface of the tanker produced by the pouring rain. He fell on his back. NeLo quickly walked towards him and put the tip of his lightsaber only inches away from Snake's throat.

"Surrender, and I'll let you die painless."

"Never. I'll never surrender to the likes of you!"

Snake's eyes went towards the blade laying on the floor. He then got an idea...

As NeLo prepared to thrust his lightsaber into Snake, Snake quickly rolled towards the blade, dodging NeLo's attack. He grasped the blade and, without second thought, jammed it firmly into NeLo's leg.

The screams of agony could be heard from miles away carried by the hard winds. Blood dripped from the wound in NeLo's leg where the blade had taken refuge. Snake quickly got back on his feet and did a sudden backflip, kicking NeLo in the jaw.

NeLo flipped backwards and landed on the edge of the tanker. His lightsaber flew through the air and landed in the water. His leg wound was still bleeding hard. NeLo slowly got up after this sudden attack and reached towards the blade in his leg. He pulled it out - he yelled in pain after doing so - and proceeded to throw it into the water.

The two mighty warriors had both done each other considerable damage; neither warriors were armed now, so their differences had to settled the old fashioned way...

A fistfight was in order.

Best answers
The two warriors stand there silently, eye to eye, unarmed ready for the hand to hand combat. Few moments later a small breeze swifts across. An evil grin abroads on NeLo's face..Snake arches a brow, and smirks at NeLo's confidence. Both warriors clenching their fists in determination.Suddenly the silence ends as a loud scream comes from NeLo, an outragous absurd yell that can be heard from miles away. Nelo continues to clench his fists. Snake holding his hand's over his ears, keeping himself confined from the loud rawr. A large energy appears around NeLo that is un-human like, never before seen by the human eye. As the rawr stops NeLo looks up a his opponent, and says in a soft suttle voice, "Let's get naked." Snake then looks up at NeLo in amazement. Snake replies in a firm manner, "Let's do it!!"

As both warriors swings arms at one an other, the sound of large trains passing by a station comes to mind. So loud, it's is enough to shake the earth. A streak of lightning appears on each one's hands, both screaming in agony. After the punches are thrown, both NeLo and Snake look into eachother's eyes with remorse. Both pull a small grin, as they bleed from the knuckles. Pain and agony consumed the both of them, but neither were ready to give up. In a split second decision NeLo jumped up disengaging both locked arms, and used his round-house kick on Snake, breaking his nose and sending him through a brick wall. A loud CRASH sounds as all the bricks come falling down on Snake. Snake, in horrible pain, then gets up slowly to find blood dripping from his face, arms, and chest. Snake is so bloody and beat up that his mind is making him dizzy. Snake feels that he cannot go on....but he must. His determination to win is his goal. He must defeat NeLo... Snake starts to walk toward NeLo but then realizes that his arm has been broken.

NeLo looking at Snake to see how beat up he has become then chuckles. "Well Snake, you're still standing?...*chuckles* I'm actually suprised. You won't last after this attack!!! RAAAAAA!!!" NeLo then charges at Snake with another powerful attack. A quick lightning bolt shoots down between the two warriors. Snake glares at NeLo, ignoring the lightning bolt, then dashes to the left. With a jump kick, Snake tries hit NeLo, but NeLo then reacts with a quick counter kick to Snake's face. Snake then spins around, kicking NeLo right in the side. NeLo screams in pain as he goes flying into the tanker and smashes into it. "Ouch...wow Snake, you actually have some strength left..Bravo." NeLo then realizes he smashed into the side of the oil tanker. "Wow that was a close one..That could have exploded." NeLo gets up to a standing position..The wound in NeLo's leg is starting to get to him..They both have another stare down. The rain has made them soaked at this point. Water dripping from both their foreheads, and down their face. A flash of light from the lightning appears from both sides of their face.. "Enough stalling Snake, Lets get this over with.." Snake replies with, " Heh, I agree.." They both then charge at each other with their fists ready to strike.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
NeLo wins round 1.

His variety of attacks is awesome :yes:

Raise your game a bit snake. :)

Best answers
Snake looked his mighty opponent straight in the eye. His whole body was hurting like it had never hurt before; but Snake ignored the pain, and focused on the one thing that mattered... defeating NeLo.

He and his opponent were face to face. Snake charged towards NeLo and gave him a right hook that would have sent Mike Tyson into a coma. NeLo flew backwards and slid over the rain-made slippery surface of the tanker. When he stopped sliding, his head hung over the edge. Snake leaped a ferocious bound and landed right in front of NeLo.

NeLo slowly tried to raise his head, softly grunting in pain. Snake slammed his foot onto NeLo's face and pushed it firmly down.

"Surrender, or I'll snap your neck like a cheap toothpick."

NeLo's reply was a loud grunting, which suddenly turned to yelling. Suddenly, an invisible force blew Snake backwards and sent him flying into a stack of barrels. He slowly, painfully got up and looked up to his opponent. Snake couldn't believe what he saw then.

NeLo was floating a few inches above the edge of the tanker. He was surrended by a pulsing gold aura; his hair, now coloured gold, was swaying upwards by the energy surrounding him. In his cold eyes, there were no visible pupils. Snake didn't understand what had happened. "Who is the hell is this guy?", Snake softly whispered to himself. "This guy isn't human!"

NeLo was still hovering in mid-air. He started laughing, but it wasn't his normal, semi-evil laugh. He was laughing with a voice that rivalled the Devil's. NeLo then hovered towards Snake, whose confusion had grown to dread... There was no way Snake could ever defeat him in his present state. He was no DBZ fighter, but he knew just by looking at his fearful opponent that his chances were slim indeed, if not nil.

Snake was surprised when NeLo suddenly grabbed him by his throat. Snake struggled to free himself, but he knew it was in vain...

"This is the part where you die.", NeLo said with his demonic voice.

Snake started panicking. He was running out of air fast. What was he gonna do? NeLo's dark grinning face was continually staring at him.

Then suddenly, Snake couldn't hold his breath anymore. He loudly exhaled, and his panic turned to desperation. "This is it.", he thought to himself. "This is indeed where I die. But... it... can't end... like....... this..." Snake's mind turned to darkness...

Best answers
The two warriors charged at each other ready to strike one another. NeLo running as fast as he could but his leg slowed him down a lot rather than running at his top speed. Snake was still dizzy from the kick that NeLo had given him. The fighters were charging at their best ready to strike. They both leaped at each other, then at mid air they collided. Gravity pulled both of them down to the cold hard, wet concrete. Both fatigue from the roughest battle they have fought. Slowly getting up, both NeLo and Snake still glaring at each other still. Both eyes glaring in determination to win. "Hehehe...Well Snake, *NeLo breathes heavily* this battle may go on longer than we thought.." Snake replied, "*smirk* No...*breathes heavily* It ENDS NOW!" Snake then charges at NeLo. With a successful hard punch to NeLo's face, Snake then sent NeLo flying into the tanker. The oil tanker then starts to leak.. "Arrrgg...Damn Snake...hahah..You got a lot of strength and spirit..but...I WONT LET YOU WIN!!!!!!!!" NeLo charges at Snake, then does a spin kick at Snakes legs. NeLo takes Snake's leg, while Snake is in mid air, then swings him in circles for 4 spins then throws Snake into the oil tanker. Oil is sprayed everywhere. Leaving a trail from NeLo's feet to Snake.. Snake, slowly getting up, realizes that he is covered in oil and looks at NeLo in shock. NeLo then says in a suttle voice, "hehehe..This is the end Snake.....I Win..."

NeLo begins to make his fists glow red..NeLo screaming as if he were in pain. The ground begins to shake as if an earthquake just hit a 20 on the rictor scale. "THIS IS IT SNAKE!!!" NeLo then brings his hands high up in the air! Snake is scared so much that he is paralyzed from the fear..Snake knows this is the end..No matter where he goes, the oil will lead a trail right to him! NeLo then brings his hands down like a 10 ton sledge hammer, striking the ground hard! The oil then ignites in a tremendous flame, blazing toward Snake. Snake tries to run but then slips from all the oil the tanker has spilt. The monstrous flame hits Snake then hits the tanker in a HUGE explosion as if a nuclear bomb just went off. A rumble from the ground shook as the oil tank exploded. The sound brought a tremendous roar across the sky and led on for miles into the wind. A horrible scream arises from the flames. Snake comes running out in flames then drops in front of NeLo...Then dies.. Sirens are then heard from a distance. NeLo looking at Snake, "...I Win..." The rain suddenly starts to rage down upon the earth. Thunder roars as if a lion roars at an enemy that has entered its territory..NeLo turns and walks off in the wind. NeLo's shadow slowly disappears as he walks away...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Snake wins this one.

NeLo, remember, you can't kill the opponent unless youa re 20 points ahead in reputation, and it has to be the end of the match :p

Round 3 Begin!

Best answers
(With pleasure, Magus... :devgrin: )

Snake's mind had faded to blackness. His body was like a doll made of flesh, dangling from NeLo's fist.

NeLo slowly lowered his opponent and dropped him to the ground. "Ha! I would have expected more from you. Have a nice trip to Hell." NeLo then transformed back to his original state and turned around, ready to leave the battlefield in victory.

As he slowly walked away, he suddenly heard something behind him. NeLo turned around, and, to his amazement, saw Snake slowly rising up to his feet. Snake looked about as dead as a newborn child.

NeLo didn't believe what he was seeing. Just seconds ago, his opponent lay dead on the ground. Now he was back to perfect health?! "How... is this possible?", NeLo said in disbelief.

Snake's confidence had returned. He grinned maliciously once again and then, without warning, he rushed towards NeLo faster than a bolt of lightning and rammed his iron fist straight into NeLo's stomach. NeLo was caught completely off guard, still amazed at his opponent's sudden recovery.

NeLo let out a loud "Aaargh!" of pain. Snake was standing in front of him. NeLo slowly raised his head and looked at Snake. "This is impossible!", he grunted. "You should be halfway to Hell by now!" Snake laughed at NeLo's comment. "Perhaps.", Snake said. "But there's this little technique I learned from a group of Monks in Tibet I met during my travels. I won't go into the details, but it allows you to regenerate your body using the strength of your opponent. When you reached that level of incredible power, you grabbed me, remember? That's all I needed to make a connection between you and me. While I was choking I drained some of your strength to regenerate my body. Your strength was so immense you didn't even notice. I did die for a few seconds, but the power I stole from you was enough to resurrect me. And now here I stand thanks to you. Stronger than ever and ready to send you straight into Satan's clutches."

NeLo got up after hearing all this. "You may have managed to steal a little bit of power, but you're still no match for me!" NeLo again yelled like he did when he was lying on the edge of the tanker. NeLo was about to transform again...

...but nothing happened. NeLo didn't understand. "WHAT?! This can't be!" he said in disbelief. Snake chuckled seeing his opponent in such confusion. Snake said: "Well, this is a surprise! Apparently, by sapping your strength, I've also taken your ability to transform! I guess we're even now. Shall we continue?"
NeLo looked furiously at Snake. "Even without my transformation cababilities I'll destroy you!" NeLo said angrily.

The two warriors were face to face. Rain was still pouring from the heavens above like there was no tomorrow. They rushed towards each other and prepared to attack. They swung punch after punch and kick after kick at each other, but every single attack was either dodged or blocked.

"Well... it seems we're indeed completely even.", Snake said. "But I can keep going like this all night. You, on the other hand, seem to be getting rather tired." NeLo grinned and chuckled. "Appearances can be deceiving, Snake." NeLo grabbed a barrel next to him and threw it at Snake. Snake dodged it with ease. NeLo grabbed another barrel and threw it too. Snake was off-guard after dodging the first barrel and was hit straigt in the face. He fell down and landed on the cold, hard ground. He got up. Blood ran from his nose and the corner of his mouth.

"Alright, it's time to end our little game.", Snake said. He rushed towards NeLo like a raging bull and knocked him straight into the water. Snake jumped after him and hit the water with a loud splash. He took a deep breath and dived down, determined to end this once and for all.

Best answers
NeLo slowly drifts to the cold dirt at the bottom of the water. One breath comes out of NeLo in a form of bubbles from his nose like bullets coming out of a machine gun. Snake stops and looks to see it lasts for 10 mins. Snake barely holding his breath in. Snake then swims to surface. Suddenly NeLo clentches his fist as dirt slowly flies through his fingers. As a smirk is so precisely stamped on his face, he looks up to see Snake swimming up to get air. NeLo then jolts up after Snake in a determined attitude, he then slowly swings his right arm and grabs Snake by the leg. Takes a good grasp on Snake's ankle to pull him back down right before Snake could get the air of life into him. Snake is then struggling to hold on. He grabs his throat noticing he can no longer breath. He then looks down at NeLo with confusion. NeLo looks at Snake in remorse and a warm tear comes from NeLo's eye that cause the ice cold water to turn somewhat warm. NeLo then lets go of Snake's ankle to let him up to the surface. Snake barely pulls himself out of the water and rolls over on the surface near the tanker. NeLo then comes up slowly from the water. Snake turns around in shock to see that NeLo let him go.. Snake says in a calming voice, "Why?" NeLo then barely pulls himself out of the water with 1 arm and the other dangling on his side bleeding. NeLo crawls up on the surface and sets himself on his knees. Snake then pulls himself up roughly off the ground and stands up. Snake looks down at NeLo...Snake then lifts his right cold damp, muddy boot up in front of NeLo's face. NeLo then looks up at Snake with sadness.

Then 2 seconds later, Snake jams his boot into NeLo's face causing NeLo to go sliding across the wet concrete into the hard rusty bunker. As NeLo looks up in pain with a bloody nose, Snake walks up and lifts NeLo by the shirt up until they are eye to eye. NeLo is only being held up by Snake's grasp. Snake lets go of NeLo, NeLo then slides to the cold wet ground. Snake then spits on NeLo and says, "Never show mercy to an opponent who is as lethal as a Snake..." As Snake is standing there, NeLo looks to his left near Snake's feet. He sees a cynlinder object in the dirt. NeLo gives a glare to the object, then looks up at Snake. NeLo lifts his foot up and kicks Snake's knee cap and dislocates it. Snake grabs his knee cap in horrible pain. NeLo then slams down on the object with his bottom left heel causing the object to flip up in the air. NeLo instantly grabs it, pushes down on the circular button making a red evilish light come out of the object. His lightsabre! NeLo wastes no time jamming his lightsabre into Snakes crotch. Snake screams in horrible horrible pain that no man has ever felt before. Snake is crying that he is in so much pain. NeLo then pushes himself up by holding on the tanker and breathes heavily...Looking at Snake then says, "..Your right."

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The round and match goes to NeLo, removing a man's genitalia is far worse than death.

Best answers
Grrrr......;(

You're good kid. Real good... but someday I''ll reap sweet revenge from your bowels......:devgrin:

Best answers
heh thx. Gj Snake, well played. :yes: Thx Magus for refing this. :yes: Cool now my rep goes up. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom