Neji "Mr. Destiny" Hyuga

Best answers
I decided to scrap my Rock Lee WIP because well... It was crap. So I decided to make somebody else, but not someone who had been done a million times before.

Polycount is 2706.

Personally I hate Neji's "You can't change your destiny" crap, but next to Shikamaru I think he looks the coolest.

His pants and arms were rush jobs, so I'll need to fix up the joints so they deform properly.

Best answers
Wires always help to crit^^
And from frontview his face looks a bit...strange..maybe to wide.
Also the band on his head could be a bit bigger

Besides that , nice job^^

Best answers
can you plz post some wires?, and a close up of the face flatshaded plz
nice to see a neji model though = ]

Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Why are his arms different in color?
For someone who has a naruto sig i thought you knew more about it O_O neji has straps on his right arm and leg.here's some terrible edit to show you what could be improved.
i changed to face to look more like neji,still isn't what i had in mind but you should get the picture
made the jacket longer
changed the shape of the leg(the one with the straps around it
keep working on it ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
movento said:
For someone who has a naruto sig i thought you knew more about it O_O neji has straps on his right arm and leg.here's some terrible edit to show you what could be improved.
i changed to face to look more like neji,still isn't what i had in mind but you should get the picture
made the jacket longer
changed the shape of the leg(the one with the straps around it
keep working on it ^_^
DOH yeah I can't believe I forgot that, stupid me xD. Anyway, me thinks that the head is a bit too wide, wouldn't you say?

Best answers
heh :) yea Hyuga neji :p but u should make after that Rock Lee ;[ any way it should be make , cuz maybee hes is part of the team and after that u could make ten ten :p

Best answers
Here are the wireframes.

I made his face a little wider, but any wider and he'll just look like a chubby kid from other angles.

I also extended his torso a bit, added the hair tie (I forgot that before) and did some general cleaning up. I still have a bit of work to go though.

I might think about redoing Lee, but I'd like to try Shikamaru and maybe Shino first. Ten Ten... Maybe, but personally I think she's pointless. She's like that one person in a group of friends who nobody cares if they're missing. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me quote myself:

dan_esf_fanatic said:
Anyway, me thinks that the head is a bit too wide, wouldn't you say?
However it only seems too wide once you added the face. Up to then it seemed fine. Just fix that, k?

Best answers
make the head protector wider, its a little poly overkill though : P , and if your planing to animte it in the future , i sugest to add 1 poly segment to the legs, knee area, good job beside that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom