Neji "Mr. Destiny" Hyuga

Best answers
I decided to scrap my Rock Lee WIP because well... It was crap. So I decided to make somebody else, but not someone who had been done a million times before.

Polycount is 2706.

Personally I hate Neji's "You can't change your destiny" crap, but next to Shikamaru I think he looks the coolest.

His pants and arms were rush jobs, so I'll need to fix up the joints so they deform properly.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Wires always help to crit^^
And from frontview his face looks a bit...strange..maybe to wide.
Also the band on his head could be a bit bigger

Besides that , nice job^^

Best answers
can you plz post some wires?, and a close up of the face flatshaded plz
nice to see a neji model though = ]

Best answers
Why are his arms different in color?
For someone who has a naruto sig i thought you knew more about it O_O neji has straps on his right arm and leg.here's some terrible edit to show you what could be improved.
i changed to face to look more like neji,still isn't what i had in mind but you should get the picture
made the jacket longer
changed the shape of the leg(the one with the straps around it
keep working on it ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For someone who has a naruto sig i thought you knew more about it O_O neji has straps on his right arm and leg.here's some terrible edit to show you what could be improved.
i changed to face to look more like neji,still isn't what i had in mind but you should get the picture
made the jacket longer
changed the shape of the leg(the one with the straps around it
keep working on it ^_^
DOH yeah I can't believe I forgot that, stupid me xD. Anyway, me thinks that the head is a bit too wide, wouldn't you say?

Best answers
heh :) yea Hyuga neji :p but u should make after that Rock Lee ;[ any way it should be make , cuz maybee hes is part of the team and after that u could make ten ten :p

Best answers
Here are the wireframes.

I made his face a little wider, but any wider and he'll just look like a chubby kid from other angles.

I also extended his torso a bit, added the hair tie (I forgot that before) and did some general cleaning up. I still have a bit of work to go though.

I might think about redoing Lee, but I'd like to try Shikamaru and maybe Shino first. Ten Ten... Maybe, but personally I think she's pointless. She's like that one person in a group of friends who nobody cares if they're missing. :p

Best answers
make the head protector wider, its a little poly overkill though : P , and if your planing to animte it in the future , i sugest to add 1 poly segment to the legs, knee area, good job beside that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom