Neji/Kakashi [WIP]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I finished my Kakashi and Neji models, here they are. I just need to add the skin to them. :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dadgum, how many people are going to use davids refs o_O, i dont know if he minds, so im not going to shout ripper, but werent those drawn for a specific mods modellers?, regardless if it died or not, i dont recall him making them open to the public to make models for ANOTHER mod,

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't use his drawings. I use my own but I do use his style with the split legs, it makes it easier to skin and attach bones afterwards. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still want a front pic. cant really crit on teh side of a model

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, yeah it would be nice if you at least mentioned you used them, but im not too bothered, i still would prefer people asking me though.... I would prefer if you dont use these models for your mod but dont worry, I think im going to make a whole new set of refs, cuz the old ones have many mistakes in them, so im gonna redo them, i might do a set of dbz ones if i get time. Anyway, the models look ok, but i think they have a few mistakes, like neji's feet, the bottom of the feet on the side refs are the underside of the foot u know.....

EDIT, sorry i was typing while you replied, but to me they look similar to my refs, im not saying your lying its just its just looks a bit sus.......

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too hard to crit with no frontal view like everyone else said.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So not only do people freak out when they see people have in fact used their "refs," they jump to criticize a person they -suspect- used them? Innocent before proven guilty, guys.

Unbelievable, the sheer arrogance..

Anyway, the models are quite good.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Unbelievable, the sheer arrogance" woah hold on, i hope your not talkin bout me, i said i wasnt bothered, but if he's using them for another mod, if he used my refs and i initially made the refs for a different mod (now a new mod), its just i dont think it'd be fair if they used em.... i dunno, but i said people could use em if they really wanted them, but you do understand it is a lot of effort making them, and then if people use them i think they should at least say they used em..... Smo knows what im saying, there was a whole loada **** when people used his gogeta as a ref. Anyway i dont see what the problem is alea, its all sorted he didnt use em, so there's no problem, and ive got nothing to show he didnt, but hey the models look ok, there are a few things, like the length of the arms on the kakashi model look slightly too long, and the shoulder pads look a little square, but it would be nice to see sum other views.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both of u need to chill

SailorAlea said:
So not only do people freak out when they see people have in fact used their "refs," they jump to criticize a person they -suspect- used them? Innocent before proven guilty, guys.
no not really more along the lines of investigated and suspected untill proven innocent

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and for the simple fact that the models are built in the same posture as the refs david built. all he asks is ask him before using. and yes they were suppose to be for the specific mod itself but davids a nice guy to let people use them. and im under the impression that he showed only sides to hide from that.

now as everyone else said. make a screeny of ur front images. it doesnt even take 30 seconds to print screen and save em.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey dave where can we get the refs ? i pmd you about it but i didnt get a reply

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The refs where origianally on the nbp forums but i think most of us know what happended to that. If you go to the nwn forums you will find zabuza refs but im not going to give you the link just because of forum regulations. But yes those models are very nice, good job neo, haha funny now i can someone else neo:p. I cant wait to see some skins up in hur:D. Good job m8 and could we get some poly counts right hur.[sorry i been listenin to too much nelly:D]

[Edit]

If david dosent mind i can give you them. I still have them from my model attempt:p. But i must get permission from david, cause i know how hard it is to make refs such as these [proportions].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx man,and david pleas let me have them ( they wil be not released to the public *the models* unles you give me clearing for it )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zelda, leave david alone, he won't let you have them if you keep asking.

Best answers
you wont ever get ur hands on them unless u had something to do with nbp so sorry
refering to the ref

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all : slim F U man you think you are bether then me and what do you mean withif u kaap asking him ???? i askt him once then i made a comment about the post raiko made

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Slim// said:
Zelda, leave david alone, he won't let you have them if you keep asking.
PublicEnemy said:
you wont ever get ur hands on them unless u had something to do with nbp so sorry
refering to the ref
zeldalink said:
hey dave where can we get the refs ? i pmd you about it but i didnt get a reply
Please stop posting off-topic content unless you guys have an infatuation with forum warnings - which shall be duly handed out if this thread deviates from the topic any further.

zeldalink said:
first of all : slim F U man you think you are bether then me and what do you mean withif u kaap asking him ???? i askt him once then i made a comment about the post raiko made
Enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for flaming and posting off-topic content. If you want to continue using these forums, I would strongly suggest that you stop while you are ahead.

---

Back on topic please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW! i posted in a thread, there was fighting and i wasnt part of it?!?! wow!! im proud of myself. Well what i wanted to know was are there any updates? like skinning wise? do you need a skinner? I just wanna know cause i need some practice:D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom