Negative Ki or Stamina results in a Stun?

Best answers
I don't mean to pick at what you said, Grega, just putting it to good use. ^_^

Id agree more to a negative KI usage idea where you charge past 0 KI into an attack and are punished with a little stun afterwards.
First, if Ki drains regularly from swooping and teleporting, you're "stunning yourself." It'd be more of a penalty, yes, but I don't think in a fantasy-like fighting game it really applies. In a realistic one, yeah, definitely. If it only applied to charging beam attacks, it'd be cool.

Second, you can't regenerate stamina, so losing it to the point of becoming stunned seems better to me. It allows the enemy to stun you, and you to become exhausted if you use too much, through the many methods I won't bother applying it to.

"Is it worth programming into the game though?," is the question.

I remember Jinx making something like this for BTL... hehe.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mean to pick at what you said, Grega, just putting it to good use. ^_^

First, if Ki drains regularly from swooping and teleporting, you're "stunning yourself." It'd be more of a penalty, yes, but I don't think in a fantasy-like fighting game it really applies. In a realistic one, yeah, definitely. If it only applied to charging beam attacks, it'd be cool.

Second, you can't regenerate stamina, so losing it to the point of becoming stunned seems better to me. It allows the enemy to stun you, and you to become exhausted if you use too much, through the many methods I won't bother applying it to.

"Is it worth programming into the game though?," is the question.

I remember Jinx making something like this for BTL... hehe.
Jinx never worked on BTL. That was Jinto >.>

And loosing all your stamina will allready give you a tired form. So your idea only applys to KI. Sounds OK to me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom