Needs Some Volunteer 3D Modelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi my name is Dagan i would like to tell u all that i am making a game... Its an MMORPG ( Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game ).. we are stil developing and puting features and many more... we all all the artists we need but 1 type... a 3d Modeler... i posted in this forum bcuz i know there are alot of talented people in here from the work ive seen..Our team is almost complete... as we only have 1 3d modeler but he only knows how to model.. we need skinners and animators also... if u feel that u are up for this, volunteer and have fun developing game that will also get you some credit email me at [email protected] ... credit as in ur name wil be posted in our team making u "smart" lol and when u go outside u can tell people about the game and say.. "u see that.. i made it... u see that.. i was part of something amazing... u see that i designed that..." of course this is not neccesraily a job but something for fun if u take this as a hobby... cuz me and other staff do.. Game will be called Legend of Kanenon and a site will be released soon in the month of march...
Thanks for your time! :yes: ;D
-< Dagan >-
[email protected]

Best answers
YOO ALL REMEMBER MEEE!!!!??
1337 modelling back in the days:)
im modelling for this dude..trying it again..gie him some help

who remembers www.EditedToProtectTheGuilty.com movie stufff yeah its meeeeee:p
hyperactive soz..:)
im out jeuw!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advertising=edit and then close. Dagan101 and IcOnZ pick up warnings for advertising. Please read the acceptable use policy. And watch it ice and Ran, don't rogue mod.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom