NEEDED: Skilled Players & Video Editors

Best answers
I'm looking for people to help me make a demo showing some ideas I have for a melee system, building off of what currently exists. I've tried to record demos in 1.3, but the game always crashes on me. I've made a few suggestions in long, tedious writing, but I think people see what I'm saying more clearly when it's in a cool, entertaining video they can watch.

I need a few good men; skilled players who are good with offensive teleporting, basic flying, and guard, and more than just swooping.

If you think you can help me out, it won't take too much time. IM me at Crack3rm4n, and we'll see what we can do.

It'd be a big help to me and to the ESF Team, even if it does nothing more than provide insight and inspiration for what's to come.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I can fulfill your expectations about everything you said up there BUT video edition, but in fact theres a matter of ping for you and me probably!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can get a hold of VideoJinx he made a few good videos. Things went a bit crazy with him a while back so I'm not sure if he'd be willing to help but I figure I'd throw it out there. He goes by the same name on all forums I've seen him on so just google the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom