Need Update!!!!

Best answers
I recently been gettin alot of people in ESF but now they sy they want to know when next version coming out so they can transform and so on. They admit the game is quite fun but feel it gets repetitive quickly with occasionall funny moments and plenty of ah shi.t as a huge ball of energy comes at them. PLS if anyone knows when Beta is due in tell me so i can tell them or have them check the forums. They got the connection so the 50mb download only take like 10min per comp but i want to put it on CD so its faster much faster.
THX :)

Oh yeah i soon getting Job at Lowes or Pizza hut hopefully Lowes so if I need to contribute money for Beta Just e-mail me in like 2 weeks [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya do know ya wont get the beta this way and if ya do it wont be complete, just wait like the rest of us

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry its taking so long. but trust me! its Well worth the wait! ALOT of stuff is added! which makes the game even more unique than other mods :)

there are ALOT more animations than the last version and we gotta make use of them too. Maybe thats what is taken us so long??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ja the beta is gunna be like OMFG king supreme to the maximum capacity goooood, when it gets released i might have to take a few days off school :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow it feels very slow i have heard soon in 6 months now :(
iknow its mutch things that are better but know it feels like it isnt happning anything.
None have post a update in the dev journals in 1 - 2 months. Thats a long time for hungry fans.

How mutch is done
Nearly all models it can be krillen that isn´t finished

Animations
I don´t know how many animations that are finished / not

coding that can be a lot of coding left for harsens

I´m sorry if im critical and all you guys will say
- wait like the rest of us!

but if we don´t get news about how the work is going then will the wait for the beta be harder !

sorry for my spelling :(

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj
coding that can be a lot of coding left for harsens
AND Pcjoe:p

Also, models isnt a biggie, we almost have all of em done. Animations are beign handled right now, over 80% of the anis are complete...
Code, we got a lot of simple stuff to implent, couple of advanced things, some bug fixes, attacks, and whatever else...

*Speakin of code, I wanna test some more of that NEW code Joe ;) *
Cheeseman

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
o_o soon impatient ones . . . soon :scared:
yay good to see ya posting again Cuc. Anyways, yea ESF beta shouldn't be to much longer. From what I've seen its coming along great just be patient and believe me when ya play it you will be happy you waited.

Best answers
Well pcJoe did say over 80 Percent of ani's are done......and he said other stuff isnt major, so it sounds like its nearing completion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
none of u know **** about the beta, ur not team members or tester, so shut it :S

Edit: im only talking about the ppl whos given times dates or %

Best answers
Is it possible for the tem to like stay up for five days straight and complete it in a week?? :D :D :D :D

Does anyone of the team live in Southern Clifornia I have a car and planty of time on my hands until i get another job so I am willing to work on it for free whatever you need just tell me what to do and I do it. :yes: O_O :yes: I also just remebred my pops will be giving me some belated graduation money I am willing to contribute once I get some money into my checking account!!!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by SoulAssassin001
Is it possible for the tem to like stay up for five days straight and complete it in a week?? :D :D :D :D
The team is doing this as a favor for us, they're not our slave dogs. They work at their own pace and I'm grateful for it. You guys should be too. And Tepus nobody knows the date of the ESF release, not even the staff themselves.

Best answers
um, i have to go to back to school within 20 days. and my parent will not let me use my comp or PS2 or psx or n64 or sega or gameboy or anything till the school yr is over. UNLESS i have a straight A first reportcard. My parents are soo strict.;(

Best answers
First of all Tepus it was a joke so don't ever question my gratefullness. I will support ESF in any way I can. It was clearly a joke you did not get and further more I don't think we want our ESF team getting all red eyed and burn out. (hell you guys would be some tweakers stayin up for 5 days :) ) I would gladly wait another 6 months. I really dount it it will take that long but you never know they may go so all out there would never be a need for another version and people would see ESF servers spring all over I hopefully will get one of those servers from www.griffinrun.com

Best answers
um, i have to go to back to school within 20 days. and my parent will not let me use my comp or PS2 or psx or n64 or sega or gameboy or anything till the school yr is over. UNLESS i have a straight A first reportcard. My parents are soo strict.
whoa thats harsh! how old are you? what school? high? middle? college?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom