Need TSRP maps mapper

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I need a TSRP maps mapper, if you are interested reply here or you can add me to steam friends: [email protected]77

I really need someone who can make TSRP maps

For any of you who know TSRP I wanna start a new kind of TSRP, a Wild West theme RP.
I got a design sketch of the town part of the map.

This is what im planning to put in the map:
1) a Wild West town, size is about 3 quarters of mecklenburg.
2) Near the town 2 Farms
3) a Moderate-big wild west style desert and in the end of it 2 places that are far from each other and both have indian tribes tents. The idea is to make a place for 2 indian tribes.
4) and to top all that 2 train stations, a train for each track and 2 rail road tracks who will connect certain major places and lets not forget, TRAIN HEISTS!!.

OK thanks

Edited

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly dude. Whod join with you giving no info about what you want.

And if you are looking for TS mappers then i suggest the TS forum ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd go to the TS forums too but no one really supports RP'ing there anymore.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I would get burned if ill request from the official TS forums something about TSRP. But I went to the TSRP forums and we will see what will happen, still no one?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would get burned if ill request from the official TS forums something about TSRP. But I went to the TSRP forums and we will see what will happen, still no one?
I thought i told you. Noone will even think of going for something like that if they have absolutly no idea what your plan is.

Your post is like.

I need someone who can map, but i wont give you a single idea of what youll even have to do.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol ok ok! But still this was just a blind shot, if there is some mappers here I hardly think they ever did TSRP mapping. K ill edit it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom