Best answers
Does anyone know were i can find a Frieza-final form and a Robo-Frieza (or however it's called and i'm not sure if there is even one). So, if you do know can you let loose and spill? If not, much appresiation for trying :D .

Best answers
*Slaps himself in the face and slides it down.
Don't you remember, its temporarily down. I'm already dissapointed at that. Who would do such a thing. But overall, thx for the info.

Best answers
try the search button, thats where i go when i can't find models ;)

Best answers
i dont think i've seen any RELEASED ones for esf, but i'm sure there are unfinished ones.
that ppl stopped working on.
sorry yo.
im might make one later
maybe..
(final form 100% frieza that is)
peace

Best answers
hi. i am making a site that will have vegeto and a new freeza
im not good wit frezza. i have greated and finished the 3rd form of him. and i also have a new vegeto with sounds and **** like that. and vegeto has a very high quality animation. and i would like to send it to you to put on rs if thats ok??. please email me back about it . [email protected].
thx. and freeza has good animation to. and if you have aim im me at mysticfighter101
and they are both rdy to be sent they have a read me with crits to me and 2 other ppl who helped.
and i have a great final form freeza with sounds!!

Best answers
Thx for you help sam, I emailed you for what to do. My AIM is ImpTaimer, but i'm not always on because works been getting a little tight.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
possibly, download the alpha neo cooler model from RS, (its back up) and reskin it, it would be about right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom