Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I'm trying to make a Pyro goku pack, and for cryn out loud! I forgot to make a backup of it when i installed Neds Vegetto. All i need is both the 1.1 versions of goku and ssjgoku. I you would be so kind, could you email it to me at [email protected] ?

Best answers
You just need to delete the model file and connect to an esf server, it should download then...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you see because of that i installed 1.1 to a different folder a second time.

And i can send it to you if you wish (if you don´t already have it)

Bolteh2

B
sorry to say this, but this actually doesnt belong here in some way, dunno, its your own dumb fault that you didnt back up the old models :/

this should be in noob help forum or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea sending him the models is 1 way,. just go to the ESf installer, install somewhere in your comp, get the goku models then delete that esf you just installed... Long boring process but if no one will send you them , its the only way to do it

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Originally posted by Vashusa
@ Imp Taimer
what is a pyro goku pack
Pyro is a character from Darkstalkers, just like Donovan who's in ImpTaimer signature.

Good luck on Pyro ImpTaimer, maybe you can also make a Jon Talbain pack :D

Best answers
Yeah, srry S-bolt, i wasnt sure were this type of thread went. And no, The Pyro goku pack has nothing to do with Pyro from DarkStalkers :( . I REALLY wanted to make DarkStalkers characters, but i dont like buying things online, so MS3d is out of the question. I know its my loss, but i just dont feel secure anough with the war going on and all. My Pyro goku pack is just goku, reskined, and with sprite changes. Still trying to figure out how to change the small sb charging aura. If its coded in there, i wont mess with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom